Adani Enterprises Ltd Q4 Results Update
On 3rd May 2022, Adani Enterprises Ltd announced its quarterly results for the last quarter of FY2022. And on Wednesday, the Adani Enterprises share price went down by 3.91%.
- The total income of the company increased by 84% to Rs.25,142 crore on account of improved realization on the back of higher prices in the IRM segment.
- EBIDTA increased by 44% to Rs.1,538 crore due to higher contribution from Airports business on the back of MIAL consolidation.
- Attributable PAT increased by 30% to Rs.304 crore on account of improved performance of both developing and established business.
- Total Income increased by 75% to Rs.70,433 crore on account of a significant increase in prices in the IRM segment.
- EBIDTA increased by 45% to Rs.4,726 crore post-consolidation of Mumbai Airport w.e.f. Q2 FY22 and higher margins in IRM business.
- Attributable PAT from Established Businesses increased by 74% to Rs.2,038 crore on account of higher EBIDTA in the IRM segment.
- Overall attributable PAT stood at Rs.777 crore.
Updates in Developing Business Segments:
- Airports: Adani Enterprises achieved financial closure for the greenfield Navi Mumbai International Airport project with State Bank of India for the entire debt of Rs.12,770 Cr and taking Mumbai city a step closer to making it another landmark utility. Construction work commenced at Navi Mumbai Airport in Q4FY22.
- Roads: Adani Enterprises received LOA of Rs.2,008 Cr for the Kagal-Satara road project of 67 km in Maharashtra on a Build, Operate and Transfer basis. Concession agreement signed for three greenfields Ganga Expressway Projects of 464 km in Uttar Pradesh on a Build, Operate and Transfer (BOT) basis. With this, the total roads portfolio increased to 14 projects for the construction/operation of roads aggregating to 5,000+ Lane Kms.
- Data Center segment – AdaniConneX, a JV with EdgeConneX: 85% of the construction of Chennai Data Center is completed. Construction at Noida Data Center is to be initiated in Q1 FY23.
Updates on Established Businesses for Q4 FY22:
- The existing capacity of 1.5 GW is being expanded to 3.5 GW, which will be completed by Q2 FY23
- With a strong order book of 0.4 GW, the company will continue to focus on this segment to have sustainable growth
- Significant ramp up in Gare Pelma III, Talabira, and Kurmitar mines led to increasing in productions volumes by 28% in Q4 FY22
- Two of the subsidiaries have been declared as successful bidders for two commercial coal mines at Bijahan, Odisha, and Gondbahera Ujheni East, Madhya Pradesh
“AEL as the most successful incubator in India continues to develop exciting new businesses which are strategically linked to Adani portfolio of companies,” said Mr.Gautam Adani, Chairman of the Adani Group. “AEL’s existing business have strengthened their performance and we see exciting journey ahead for our new businesses like networked airport eco-systems, road and water infrastructure and green data centers. Add to this, the focus on new energy businesses and digital consumer platform, along with our ability to execute, will propel the shareholders’ value. We remain confident in India’s ability to become one of the fastest incubators of multi-industry unicorns.”
About the Author
Start Investing Now!
Open Free Demat Account in 5 mins