Adani Transmission Ltd Q4 Results Update
On 5th May 2022, Adani Transmission Ltd announced its quarterly results for the last quarter of FY2022.
- The company reported a consolidated Revenue at Rs. 2,582 crore with a growth of 13.5%
- The consolidated EBITDA was reported at Rs.1,382 crore, with a growth of 17.5%
- The consolidated cash profit of Rs.763 crore was reported, up by 19.4%
- The consolidated Profit Before Tax was at Rs.362 crore
- Consolidated PAT was at Rs. 237 crore
- The Consolidated Revenue was reported at Rs.10,184 crore with a growth of 15.2%
- The Consolidated PAT was reported at Rs.1,236 crore in FY22 and ended 4.2% lower due to deferred tax recognition in the Distribution business in FY21; whereas Q4 PAT of Rs. 237 crore was lower by 7.6% on account of net forex movement (MTM) of Rs. 82 Crore in the Distribution business
- Consolidated revenue witnessed double-digit growth of 15.2% in FY22 and 13.5% in Q4
- Consolidated EBITDA of Rs. 5,493 crore in FY22 grew 8.4% YoY and Rs. 1,382 crore in Q4FY22 was up 17.5% YoY on account of higher revenue in both transmission and distribution segments
- Strong revenue and EBITDA performance translated into higher PBT at Rs. 1,700 Crore, up 5.0% in FY22
- Consolidated cash profit at Rs. 3,039 crore, up 3.8% in FY22. Q4 cash profit of Rs. 763 crore was higher by 19.4% YoY
- Net debt to EBITDA as of FY22 stands at 4.9x
Mr. Anil Sardana, MD & CEO, Adani Transmission Ltd said “Adani Transmission is constantly evolving and becoming a significant player in the T&D sector. ATL’s robust growth pipeline and recently operationalized projects will further strengthen its Pan-India presence and consolidate its position as the largest private-sector transmission & distribution company in India. ATL is consistently benchmarking to be the best-in-class and is pursuing disciplined growth with strategic and operational de-risking, capital conservation, ensuring high credit quality, and business excellence with high governance standards. The journey towards a robust ESG framework and practicing a culture of safety is integral to its pursuit of enhanced long-term value creation for all stakeholders.”
On Friday, the share price of Adani Transmission Ltd fell down by 2.18 percent.
DisclaimerInvestment/Trading is subject to market risk, past performance doesn’t guarantee future performance. The risk of trading/investment loss in securities markets can be substantial. Also, the above report is compiled from data available on public platforms.
About the Author
Start Investing Now!
Open Free Demat Account in 5 mins