Coforge Q4 Results Update
On 12th May 2022, Coforge, a leading global IT solutions organization announced its quarterly results for the last quarter of FY2022.
- Reported revenue of 866.5 million in USD terms and 64,320 million in INR terms
- 38.0% YoY growth in USD, 37.9% in INR and 37.6% in cc terms
- Adjusted EBITDA margin of 18.9% in cc terms
- PAT for the year increased 45.2% in INR terms
- Revenue for the quarter was $232.4 million in USD terms and Rs.17,429 million in INR terms with a growth of 38.2% YoY in INR terms and 35.0% YoY in USD terms and saw a growth of 5.1% in INR, 4.9% in USD and 5.0% in constant currency terms in QoQ basis.
- Adjusted EBITDA margin for the quarter expanded to 20.6% in cc and 20.4% in reported terms
- PAT for the quarter increased 56.2% YoY in INR terms
- Total order book executable over the next 12 months stands at $720 million
- Order intake was $301 million while 12 new client logos were added during the quarter
- Attrition at 17.7% continues to be amongst the lowest in the industry
- Coforge earned the Global Elite distinction in the new Pega Partners Program
- Coforge Salesforce Business Unit won the ‘JAPAC – Breakthrough Partner of the Year’ award from MuleSoft
Commenting on the results Mr. Sudhir Singh, Chief Executive Officer, Coforge Ltd, “FY’22 was a landmark year for the firm and the performance data speaks for itself. Revenue grew 38%, EBITDA grew 42% and PAT grew 45%. The firm is now focused on carving an accelerated growth path to the $2 billion revenue milestone.”
For the fiscal year FY’23, the firm issued an annual revenue growth guidance of around 20% and is targeting an adjusted EBITDA margin of 18.5% to 19.0% in constant currency terms.
Board recommended an interim dividend of Rs.13 per share
Tags-: Coforge Q4 Results, Coforge, Quarterly Results, Global IT solutions, Coforge Ltd, Coforge Q4FY22
DisclaimerInvestment/Trading is subject to market risk, past performance doesn’t guarantee future performance. The risk of trading/investment loss in securities markets can be substantial. Also, the above report is compiled from data available on public platforms.
About the Author
Start Investing Now!
Open Free Demat Account in 5 mins