How to check allotment status of Yatra Online IPO
Yatra Online IPO gets a very tepid response
The ₹775 crore IPO of Yatra Online Ltd, consisted of an offer for sale (OFS) and a fresh issue combined. The Fresh issue was to the tune of ₹602 crore while the OFS portion was to the tune of ₹173 crore. Thus, there is transfer of ownership via OFS and also dilution of equity via fresh issue in this case. The issue was overall subscribed just 1.61 times, with the maximum subscription coming from the retail segment, which got subscribed 2.11 times. While the QIB segment saw 2.05X subscription the HNI / NII segment actually got undersubscribed getting just about 42% response at the close of the IPO. The price band for the IPO was ₹135 to ₹142, and looking at the response, it remains to be seen where the IPO price will be fixed, although the experience in the past has been that it is at the same level as the anchor allocation done.
When will the basis of allotment be finalized
The first step for checking the allotment status of the IPO online is the completion of the basis of allotment of Yatra Online Ltd. The basis of allotment will be finalized late on Monday, 25th September 2023. The refunds will be initiated by the company on 26th September 2023. The demat credits are expected to happen on 27th September 2023 while the listing of the stock on the NSE and the BSE will happen on 28th September 2023. In between there is a weekend so the allotment status gets delayed by a couple of days. If you have applied for the IPO, you can check your allotment status online. You can either check your allotment status on the BSE website or the IPO registrar, Link Intime India Private Limited. Here are the steps.
Checking the allotment status of Yatra Online Ltd on BSE website
This is a facility available to all mainboard IPOs, irrespective of who the registrar to the issue is. You can still access the allotment status on the website of BSE India as under. Visit the BSE link for the IPO allotment by clicking on the link below.
Once you reach the page, here are the steps to follow.
- • Under Issue Type – Select Equity Option
- • Under Issue Name – Select Yatra Online Ltd from the drop down box
- • Enter the Application Number exactly as in the acknowledgement slip
- • Enter the PAN (10-digit alphanumeric) number
- • Once this is done, you need to click on the Captcha to verify that you are not a robot
- • Finally click on the Search Button
In the past, while checking the allotment status on the BSE website, it was necessary to input the PAN number and the application Number. However, now BSE has modified the requirements and it is sufficient if you enter any one of these parameters.
The allotment status will be displayed on the screen in front of you informing about the number of shares of Yatra Online Ltd allotted into your demat account. It is always advisable to save a screenshot of the allotment status output for subsequently verifying with the demat account credits.
Checking the allotment status of Yatra Online Ltd on Link Intime India Private Limited (Registrar to the IPO)
Here are the steps to follow. Visit the Link Intime registrar website for IPO status by clicking on the link below:
This dropdown will only show the active IPOs, so once the allotment status is finalized, you can select Yatra Online Ltd from the drop-down box. In the case of Yatra Online Ltd, data access will be allowed late on 25th September 2023 or by middle of 26th September 2023.
- There are 4 options available to you and you will find these 4 options on the above access page itself. You can either access the allotment status based on PAN or Application Number or DPID / Client ID combination or based on the combination of the bank account / IFSC code used to apply for the IPO. You can select any one of the options that is preferred and provide the details accordingly.
- If you opt for the PAN Number access, then enter the 10 character income tax permanent account number (PAN). This is an alphanumeric code available either on your PAN card or on top of your income tax return.
- The second option is to use the Application Number that you used while making an application for the IPO. The application number is available on the acknowledgement provided to you and you can use that as one of the options to access allotment status.
- The third option is to use the DPID-Client ID combination. Remember that here you have to enter the DP id and the demat client id together as one single string. This DPID / Client ID combination is a numeric figure for CDSL demat accounts while it is an alphanumeric string for NSDL demat accounts. This combination of DP ID / Client ID of your demat account will be available in your demat statement or you can also get it online from your online trading account or trading app downloaded on the smart phone.
- The fourth option is to query based on the combination of your bank account number and IFSC number and irrespective of how many bank accounts you have, only use the bank account used for this particular IPO application. Once you click on this option, you find two boxes. First, enter your bank account number as it is. Secondly, enter the 11-character IFSC code, which is available on your cheque book. The first 4 characters of the IFSC code are alphabets and the last 7 characters are numeric. IFSC is an abbreviation for Indian Financial System Code and is unique to each account.
- Finally, click on the Search button
The IPO status with number of shares of Yatra Online Ltd allotted will be displayed on the screen in front of you. You can take a screenshot of the output page for your records.
Business model of Yatra Online Ltd
Yatra Online Ltd was incorporated in the year 2005 to provide pricing data, booking availability details and transaction booking facilities on the internet. Yatra Online Ltd has been one of the oldest ecommerce platforms on the internet in terms of ticketing in India. It provides domestic and international ticketing on Indian and global carrier flights through its online booking platform. In addition, Yatra Online Ltd also provides booking for railways, cab bookings, ancillary services as well as for hotels and other facilities at one single spot. It syndicates rooms from more than 105,000 hotels located across more than 1,490 towns and cities across the length and breadth of India. In addition, it also offers access to more than 2 million hotels for global bookings. Apart from the web platform Yatra.com, the company also offers an app based software for customers as well as a SAAS application for B2B usage among corporates and other associated platforms.
The hotel properties offered by Yatra Online Ltd will be a combination of hotels and homestay facilities on a syndicated basis. It also offers freight forwarding under the banner of Yatra Freight, mainly targeted at corporate B2B customers. Considering its flexible and scalable platform, Yatra Online Ltd has B2C and B2B customers on its client roster. It broadly focuses on the educated urban customer looking at quality travel at an economical cost. These customers also tend to be frequent flyers and high spenders. Apart from the retail online customers, Yatra Online Ltd also has more than 813 corporate customers complemented by nearly 50,000 SME customers for its services. It ranks as the third largest online ticketing company in terms of revenues generated.
The IPO will be lead managed by SBI Capital Markes, DAM Capital Advisors (formerly IDFC Securities) and IIFL Securities. Link Intime India Private Ltd has been appointed the registrar to the IPO.
Frequently Asked Questions
DisclaimerInvestment/Trading in securities Market is subject to market risk, past performance is not a guarantee of future performance. The risk of loss in trading and investment in Securities markets including Equites and Derivatives can be substantial.
India is one of the most well-known stock markets in the world, and it is a country of opportunity. If you play your cards well, the stock market may help you increase your fortune significantly. However, only a select few well-known traders are able to consistently earn from stock trading due to its high level of risk. Who are these well-known dealers, then? And just what secrets do they hold? Let's investigate.
- Dec 11, 2023Read More