How to check the allotment status of KFIN Technologies Ltd IPO
The Rs.1,500 crore IPO of KFIN Technologies Ltd consisted entirely of an offer for sale (OFS) of the said amount. There was no fresh issue component. The response was moderate and it was subscribed 2.59X overall at the close of bidding on 21st December 2022 with the QIB segment seeing 4.17 times subscription and the retail portion seeing 1.36 times subscription. However, the HNI / NII portion of the IPO was subscribed just 0.23 times or 23% of the respective quota. The allocation to the QIB segment was 75%, HNI / NII was 15% and the retail quota was just 10%.
The basis of allotment will be finalized on 26th December 2022, the refunds will be initiated on 27th December 2022, demat credits will be finalized on 28th December 2022, while the stock of KFIN Technologies Ltd will get listed on the NSE and the BSE on 29th December 2022. The company had a pre-IPO promoter holding of 74.37% and post the OFS, the promoter stake in KFIN Technologies will stand reduced to 49.91%. On listing, the company will have an indicative market capitalization of Rs6,133 crore and the stock will be trading at a starting P/E ratio of 39.37X.
If you have applied for the IPO, there are two ways that you can check your allotment status online. You can either check your allotment status on the BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange) website or the on the website of the IPO registrar, Bigshare Services Private Limited. Here are the steps that you need to follow to check allotment status.
Checking the allotment status of KFIN Technologies Ltd IPO on BSE website
Visit the BSE link for the IPO allotment by clicking on the link below
Once you reach the page, here are the steps to follow.
• Under Issue Type – Select Equity Option
• Under Issue Name – Select KFIN Technologies Ltd from the drop down box
• Enter the Application Number exactly as in the acknowledgement slip
• Enter the PAN (10-digit alphanumeric) number
• Once this is done, you need to click on the Captcha to verify that you are not a robot
• Finally click on the Search Button
In the past, while checking the allotment status on the BSE website, it was necessary to input the PAN number and the application Number. However, now BSE has modified the requirements and it is sufficient if you enter any one of these parameters. You can either input the application number or you can input your PAN.
Once the data is inputted and the captcha verification is done, the allotment status will be displayed on the screen in front of you informing about the number of shares of KFIN Technologies Ltd allotted into your demat account. It is suggested that you take a screenshot of this output page and store for future reference. You can verify the demat credit by the close of 28th December 2022.
Checking the allotment status of KFIN Technologies Ltd on the website of Bigshare Services Private Limited (Registrar to IPO)
Visit the Bigshare Services registrar website for IPO status by clicking on the link below:
This dropdown will only show the active IPOs, so once the allotment status is finalized, you can select KFIN Technologies Ltd from the drop down box. The allotment status will be finalized on 26th December, so in this case, you can access the details on the registrar website either late on 26th December or by middle of 27th December. Once the company is selected from the dropdown box, you have 3 methods to check the allotment status for the IPO.
• Firstly, you can access with Application Number / CAF Number. Enter the Application / CAF number and then click on Search Button.
• Secondly, you can search by Beneficiary ID of your demat account. From the dropdown box, you must first select the depository name where the account is held i.e. NSDL or CDSL. In the case of NSDL, enter the DP id and Client id in separate boxes as provided. In case of CDSL, just enter the CDSL client number. Remember that the NSDL string is alphanumeric while the CDSL string is numeric. After that you can click the Search Button in both cases.
• Thirdly, you can also search by Income Tax PAN number. Once you select PAN from the dropdown menu, enter your 10-digit PAN number, which is an alphanumeric code. The PAN number will be available on your PAN card or on top of your income tax returns filed. Once you enter the PAN, click on the Search Button.
The IPO status with number of shares of KFIN Technologies Ltd allotted will be displayed on the screen. You can save a screenshot of the screen for future reference. Once again, you can verify the demat credit by the close of 28th December 2022.
Start Investing in 5 mins*
Rs. 20 Flat Per Order | 0% Brokerage
DisclaimerInvestment/Trading in securities Market is subject to market risk, past performance is not a guarantee of future performance. The risk of loss in trading and investment in Securities markets including Equites and Derivatives can be substantial.
Open Free Demat Account
By proceeding, you agree to the T&C.
Fill in your details below: