How to check the allotment status of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd IPO
The Rs.831.60 crore IPO of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd, consisting entirely of a fresh issue, was subscribed 2.86X overall at the close of bidding on 07th September 2022. The basis of allotment will be finalized late on Monday, 12th September 2022. The demat credits are expected to happen on 14th September 2022 while the listing of the stock on the NSE and the BSE will happen on 15th September 2022. If you have applied for the IPO, you can check your allotment status online.
You can either check your allotment status on the BSE website or the IPO registrar, Link Intime. Here are the steps.
Checking the allotment status of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd on BSE website
Visit the BSE link for the IPO allotment by clicking on the link below: https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
Once you reach the page, here are the steps to follow.
• Under Issue Type – Select Equity Option
• Under Issue Name – Select Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd from the drop down box
• Enter the Application Number exactly as in the acknowledge slip
• Enter the PAN (10-digit alphanumeric) number
• Once this is done, you need to click on the Captcha to verity that you are not a robot
• Finally click on the Search Button
In the past, while checking the allotment status on the BSE website, it was necessary to input the PAN number and the application Number. However, now BSE has modified the requirements and it is sufficient if you enter any one of these parameters.
The allotment status will be displayed on the screen in front of you informing about the number of shares of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd allotted to you.
Checking the allotment status of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd on Link Intime India Private Limited (Registrar to the IPO)
Visit the Link Intime registrar website for IPO status by clicking on the link below:
This dropdown will only show the active IPOs, so once the allotment status is finalized, you can select Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd from the drop down box. In the case of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank, the data will be allowed late on 12-Sep or early on 13-Sep.
• There are 3 options available to you. You can either access the allotment status based on PAN, Application Number or DPID-Client ID combination.
• Select the appropriate option you want to use and enter the details (PAN / Application Number / DPID-Client ID)
• Finally, click on the Search button
The IPO status with number of shares of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd allotted will be displayed on the screen.
DisclaimerInvestment/Trading in securities Market is subject to market risk, past performance is not a guarantee of future performance. The risk of loss in trading and investment in Securities markets including Equites and Derivatives can be substantial.
Start Investing Now!
Open Free Demat Account in 5 mins