Krsnaa Diagnostics IPO Allotment - How to Check the Allotment Status?
The Rs.1,213.33 crore Krsnaa Diagnostics IPO, consisting of Rs.400 crore fresh issue and Rs813.33 crore OFS, was subscribed 64.38X overall at the close of bidding on 06 August. The basis of allotment will be finalized on 11 August. If you have applied for the IPO, you can check your allotment status online.
You can either check your allotment status on the BSE website or the IPO registrar, KFINTECH Private Limited (formerly Karvy Computershare). Here are the steps.
Checking the allotment status of Krsnaa Diagnostics on BSE website
Visit the BSE link for the IPO allotment by clicking on the link below https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
Once you reach the page, here are the steps to follow.
• Under Issue Type – Select Equity Option
• Under Issue Name – Select Krsnaa Diagnostics from the drop down box
• Enter the Application Number exactly as in the acknowledge slip
• Enter the PAN (10-digit alphanumeric) number
• Once this is done, you need to click on the Captcha to verity that you are not a robot
• Finally click on the Search Button
The allotment status will be displayed on the screen in front of you informing about the number of shares of Krsnaa Diagnostics allotted to you.
Checking the allotment status of Krsnaa Diagnostics on KFINTECH (Registrar to IPO)
Visit the KFINTECH registrar website for IPO status by clicking on the link below:
Once you click on Recent IPOs, the dropdown will only show the active IPOs, so once the allotment status is finalized, you can select Krsnaa Diagnostics from the drop down box.
• There are 3 options. You can either Query the allotment status based on PAN, Application Number or DPID-Client ID combination.
• To Query by PAN, check the appropriate box and follow these steps.
1. Enter the 10-digit PAN number
2. Enter the 6-digit Captcha Code
3. Click on Submit button
4. Allotment status gets displayed on screen
• To Query by Application Number, check the appropriate box and follow these steps.
1. Select Application Type (ASBA or Non-ASBA)
2. Enter the Application Number as it is
3. Enter the 6-digit Captcha Code
4. Click on Submit button
5. Allotment Status gets displayed on screen
• To Query by DP-ID, check the appropriate box and follow these steps.
1. Select the depository (NSDL / CDSL)
2. Enter the DP-ID
3. Enter the Client-ID
4. Enter the 6-digit Captcha Code
5. Click on Submit button
6. Allotment Status gets displayed on screen
About the Author
Start Investing Now!
Open Free Demat Account in 5 mins