Netweb Technologies India IPO: How to Check Allotment Status
The ₹631 crore IPO of Netweb Technologies India Ltd, consisted of an offer for sale (OFS) of ₹425 crore and a fresh issue component of ₹206 crore. The issue was overall subscribed 90.36 times, with the maximum subscription coming from the QIB segment, which got subscribed 228.91 times. While the HNI / NII segment got subscribed about 81.81 times, the retail portion got subscribed 19.15 times. Most of the QIB subscriptions came in on the last day of the IPO, which is the norm. The price band for the IPO was ₹475 to ₹500, and looking at the response, it looks fairly likely that the price discovery would eventually happen at the upper end of the price band.
The basis of allotment will be finalized late on Monday, 24th July 2023. The refunds to the non-allottees are expected to be initiated on 25th July 2023 while the demat credits to the allottees in the IPO are expected to happen on 26th July 2023. The listing of the stock on the NSE and the BSE will happen on 27th July 2023. It may be recollected that now the companies must finalize the listing within 6 trading days of the closure of the IPO, but eventually this will be moved to 3 days from the closure of the IPO. If you have applied for the IPO, you can check your allotment status online.
You can either check your allotment status on the BSE website or the IPO registrar, Link Intime India Private Limited. Here are the steps.
Checking the allotment status of Netweb Technologies India Ltd on BSE website
This is a facility available to all mainboard IPOs, irrespective of who the registrar to the issue is. Visit the BSE link for the IPO allotment by clicking on the link below.
Once you reach the page, here are the steps to follow.
- Under Issue Type – Select Equity Option
- Under Issue Name – Select Netweb Technologies India Ltd from the drop down box
- Enter the Application Number exactly as in the acknowledgement slip
- Enter the PAN (10-digit alphanumeric) number
- Once this is done, you need to click on the Captcha to verify that you are not a robot
- Finally click on the Search Button
In the past, while checking the allotment status on the BSE website, it was necessary to input the PAN number and the application Number. However, now BSE has modified the requirements and it is sufficient if you enter any one of these parameters. BSE displays the company in the dropdown even before the allotment status is finalized. However, you would be able to check the allotment status only after the allotment status is finalized.
Once you click on the SEARCH button, you have the output. The allotment status will be displayed on the screen in front of you informing about the number of shares of Netweb Technologies India Ltd allotted into your demat account. It is always advisable to save a screenshot of the allotment status output for subsequently verifying with the demat account credits.
Checking the allotment status of Netweb Technologies India Ltd on Link Intime India Private Limited (Registrar to the IPO)
Visit the Link Intime registrar website for IPO status by clicking on the link below:
This dropdown will only show the active IPOs, so once the allotment status is finalized, you can select Netweb Technologies India Ltd from the drop-down box. In the case of Netweb Technologies India Ltd, data access will be allowed late on 24th July 2023 or by middle of 25th July 2023.
- There are 4 options available to you and you will find these 4 options on the above access page itself. You can either access the allotment status based on PAN or Application Number or DPID / Client ID combination or based on the combination of the bank account / IFSC code used to apply for the IPO. You can select any one of the options that is preferred and provide the details accordingly.
- If you opt for the PAN Number access, then enter the 10 character income tax permanent account number (PAN). This is an alphanumeric code available either on your PAN card or on top of your income tax return.
- The second option is to use the Application Number that you used while making an application for the IPO. The application number is available on the acknowledgement provided to you and you can use that as one of the options to access allotment status.
- The third option is to use the DPID-Client ID combination. Remember that here you have to enter the DP id and the demat client id together as one single string. This DPID / Client ID combination is a numeric figure for CDSL demat accounts while it is an alphanumeric string for NSDL demat accounts. This combination of DP ID / Client ID of your demat account will be available in your demat statement or you can also get it online from your online trading account or trading app downloaded on the smart phone.
- The fourth option is to query based on the combination of your bank account number and IFSC number and irrespective of how many bank accounts you have, only use the bank account used for this particular IPO application. Once you click on this option, you find two boxes. First, enter your bank account number as it is. Secondly, enter the 11-character IFSC code, which is available on your cheque book. The first 4 characters of the IFSC code are alphabets and the last 7 characters are numeric. IFSC is an abbreviation for Indian Financial System Code and is unique to each account.
- Finally, click on the Search button
The IPO status with number of shares of Netweb Technologies India Ltd allotted will be displayed on the screen in front of you. You can take a screenshot of the output page for your records.
Queries on allocation
What if you feel you should have been allocated shares but have not been allotted shares? In that case you have two options.
Firstly, you can call up on the special line at 0-81081-14949 and you can get the details of your query addressed after appropriately authenticating yourself.
Secondly, you also have an option to write an email to the help desk set up specifically for this purpose with the requisite details. You can address your email query with your application and demat details to : email@example.com
DisclaimerInvestment/Trading in securities Market is subject to market risk, past performance is not a guarantee of future performance. The risk of loss in trading and investment in Securities markets including Equites and Derivatives can be substantial.
Gold prices are facing sustained pressure despite a backdrop of dollar weakness, a rare occurrence that coincides with a decline in yields on US Treasuries. Typically, the strength of the dollar and higher yields have been key components of the Federal Reserve's hawkish monetary policy.
- Sep 29, 2023
The last week of September turned out to be volatile as the markets corrected during the monthly expiry to test the 19500 mark. We witnessed a strong recovery in Friday’s session, and the index finally ended the week above 19600, with marginally weekly loss.
- Sep 29, 2023