Power Grid Corporation Q4 Results 2022: Net Profit rose by 17.86% for Q4FY22
On 21st May 2022, Power Grid Corporation announced its quarterly results for the last quarter of FY2022.
- Power Grid Corporation reported a Net Profit before Exceptional Items and Tax at Rs.3764.78 Crores for Q4FY22 from Rs.4258.51 Crores in Q4FY21, a decline of 11.59%
- The company's revenue from operations rose 2.32% to Rs.11067.94 Crores in the quarter under review from Rs.10816.33 Crores in the same quarter last fiscal.
- Power Grid Corporation reported a net profit of Rs.4156.44 Crores from Rs.3526.33 Crores in Q4FY21, a growth by 17.86%
- The company reported Net Profit before Exceptional Items and Tax at Rs.16289.31 Crores for FY2022 from Rs.16579.35 Crores in FY2021, with a decline of 1.75%
- The company's revenue from operations rose by 4.59% to Rs.42697.9 Crores for the year from Rs.40823.53 Crores in FY2022.
- Power Grid Corporation reported a Net profit of Rs.16824.07 Crores with a growth of 39.77% YoY.
The board of the company has declared an interim dividend of Rs 12.50 per share for the financial year 2021-22.
About the Author
DisclaimerInvestment/Trading is subject to market risk, past performance doesn’t guarantee future performance. The risk of trading/investment loss in securities markets can be substantial. Also, the above report is compiled from data available on public platforms.
Start Investing Now!
Open Free Demat Account in 5 mins