Reliance Industries Ltd Q4 Results Update
On 6th May 2022, Reliance Industries Ltd announced its quarterly results for the last quarter of FY2022.
- The Profit after tax declined by 12.2% QoQ at Rs.18021 Crore against Rs.20539 Crore in Q3FY22.
- The Operating margin declined to 10.1% from 10.6% in Q3FY22.
- The Net profit margin went down to 7.7% against 9.8% in Q3FY22 and 8.7% in Q4FY21.
- The cost of materials went up by 23.6% QoQ and 68.7% YoY for Q4FY22.
- The other income declined by 39% QoQ and 24% YoY for Q4FY22.
- Revenue from operations grew by 10% QoQ and 36.7% YoY to Rs.2.11 lakh crore.
- Total Income at Rs. 2.14 lakh crore, grew by 9.7% QoQ and 36.7% YoY.
- EBITDA at Rs.1.25 lakh with a growth of 28.8%
- The Profit after tax at Rs. 18021 Crore with a growth of 20%
Oil to Chemical Business:
- Revenue at Rs.1.45 lakh crore with a growth of 44.2% YoY
Oil and Gas:
- Revenue at Rs.2008 Crore with a growth of 136.7% YoY
- Revenue up by 23.2% YoY at Rs.58019 Crore
- Revenue up by 20% YoY at Rs. 27196 Crore
- Revenue at Rs.525 Crore with a growth of 10.7% YoY
- Revenue at Rs.23774 lakh Crore with a growth of 16.7%
Reliance Jio Updates:
- Reliance Jio reported its PAT at Rs.4173 Crore with a growth of 24.2% YoY.
- The Revenue was reported at Rs.17358 Crore with a growth of 20%
- The EBITDA margin was reported at 50.3%
- The Operating margin was reported at 27.5% from 25.7% in FY21.
- JioFiber is now the largest broadband provider in India
- In Jamnagar, Reliance is developing a New Energy Giga Factories
Commenting on the results, Mukesh Ambani, Chairman, and MD, Reliance Industries Ltd said, “Despite the ongoing challenges of the pandemic and heightened geopolitical uncertainties, Reliance has delivered a robust performance in FY2022. I am pleased to report strong growth in our Digital Services and Retail Segments. Our O2C business has proven its resilience and has demonstrated strong recovery despite volatility in the energy markets. Over the past year, we added over 2.1 lakh, new employees, across our businesses with our consumer and technology business creating a large part of these new jobs.”
DisclaimerInvestment/Trading is subject to market risk, past performance doesn’t guarantee future performance. The risk of trading/investment loss in securities markets can be substantial. Also, the above report is compiled from data available on public platforms.
About the Author
Start Investing Now!
Open Free Demat Account in 5 mins