Sansera Engineering IPO Allotment - How to Check the Allotment Status?
The Rs.1,282.98 crore IPO of Sansera Engineering, consisting entirely of an offer for sale (OFS), was subscribed 11.47X overall at the close of bidding on 16 September. The basis of allotment will be finalized on Tuesday, 21 September. If you have applied for the Sansera Engineering IPO, you can check your allotment status online.
You can either check your allotment status on the BSE website or the IPO registrar, Link Intime. Here are the steps.
Checking the allotment status of Sansera Engineering on BSE website
Visit the BSE link for the IPO allotment by clicking on the link below :
Once you reach the page, here are the steps to follow.
1. Under Issue Type – Select Equity Option
2. Under Issue Name – Select Sansera Engineering from the drop down box
3. Enter the Application Number exactly as in the acknowledge slip
4. Enter the PAN (10-digit alphanumeric) number
5. Once this is done, you need to click on the Captcha to verity that you are not a robot
6. Finally click on the Search Button
The allotment status will be displayed on the screen in front of you informing about the number of shares of Sansera Engineering allotted to you.
Checking the allotment status of Sansera Engineering on Link Intime (Registrar to IPO)
Visit the Link Intime registrar website for IPO status by clicking on the link below:
This dropdown will only show the active IPOs, so once the allotment status is finalized, you can select Sansera Engineering from the drop down box.
There are 3 options:
1. You can either access the allotment status based on PAN, Application Number or DPID-Client ID combination.
2. Select the appropriate option you want to use and enter the details (PAN / Application Number / DPID-Client ID)
3. Finally, click on the Search button.
The IPO status with number of shares of Sansera Engineering allotted will be displayed on the screen.
Frequently Asked Questions -
Q. How do I check whether Sansera Engineering IPO is allotted to me or not?
A. You can check the IPO Allotment status using two ways - mentioned above. However you will also receive an email and SMS notification if you have got the shares allotted to your account or not.
Q. What if Sansera Engineering IPO is not allotted to me?
A. If Sansera Engineering IPO is not allotted to you, then -
1) In case of no-allotment or partial allotment, the money will be refunded to investors of the application money. Once applied for the IPO, then the bank blocks the amount in the account equal to bid size and the amount gets debited from the bank account after final allotment.
2) Based on application status, the bank will initiate a full or partial refund which generally takes one or two days to receive the refund in your account.
Q. When is the Sansera Engineering IPO Allotment expected?
A. Sansera Engineering IPO allotment is expected on 21st September 2021.
Q. When is Sansera Engineering IPO getting listed?
A. Sansera Engineering IPO is getting listed on 24th September 2021.
Q. How many times Sansera Engineering IPO was subscribed?
A. Sansera Engineering IPO was oversubscribed (11.47 times).
Retailer - 3.15 times
QIB - 26.47 times
NII -11.37 times
Q. Where can I check the IPO Allotment status of Sansera Engineering IPO?
A. You can login to Linkintime Website OR on BSE India Website to check Sansera Engineering IPO. Above are the steps mentioned for both the websites.
Start Investing Now!
Open Free Demat Account in 5 mins