SJS Enterprises Ltd IPO - 7 Things to Know
The IPO of SJS Enterprises opens on 01-November in the midst of a busy season for the primary markets. SJS Enterprises Ltd is a leading player in the Indian decorative aesthetics industry and largely provides aesthetic solutions to the automotive and consumer durables segments. Here are some highlights about the SJS Enterprises Ltd IPO.
Here are list of 7 things you need to know about the SJS Enterprises IPO
1) The product profile of SJS Enterprises includes decals and body graphics, 2D and 3D appliques and dials, 3D lux badgers, overlays, domes, aluminium badges, chrome plated printing, painted injection moulded parts etc.
2) The SJS Enterprises IPO will open on 01-November and close for subscription on 03-November. The IPO price band has been fixed in the range of Rs.531 to Rs.542 with a minimum market lot of 27 shares.
3) The IPO is entirely an offer for sale where the early investors, including the promoters of SJS Enterprises will participate in the OFS.
There will be no fresh issue component in the IPO and the entire Rs.800 crore issue will be by way of an offer for sale only.
4) As a result of the offer for sale, the promoter stake will reduce in the company from 98.86% to 50.37%. The basis of allotment of the IPO of Paytm IPO will be completed on 10-November while the refunds will be initiated on 11-November.
While the shares will be credited to the respective demat accounts on 12-November, the stock will get listed on the NSE and the BSE on 15-November.
5) The company is an existing profit making and has been consistently profitable in all the three previous fiscal years. For FY21, SJS Enterprises reported net profits of Rs.47.77 crore on revenues of Rs.255.5 crore.
That translates into a healthy net profit margin of 18.7% for FY21. It has also reported profits in the Jun-21 quarter.
6) SJS has the advantages of strong technology in manufacturing as well as solid links with the supply chain. Its strong relationships with the Tier-1 OEM companies is also an added advantage.
7) The issue will be lead managed by IIFL Securities, Axis Capital and Edelweiss Financial Services. Link Intime has been appointed the registrars to the issue.
About the Author
Start Investing Now!
Open Free Demat Account in 5 mins