Tracxn Technologies IPO: How to check the allotment status
The Rs.309.38 crore of Tracxn Technologies IPO, consisted entirely of an offer for sale (OFS) of Rs309.38 crore. There was no fresh issue component in the IPO. The issue was overall subscribed 2.01 times, with the maximum subscription coming from the retail segment. The response to the QIB segment was very limited while the HNI / NII portion actually got undersubscribed.
The basis of allotment will be finalized late on Monday, 17th October 2022. The demat credits are expected to happen on 19th October 2022 while the listing of the stock on the NSE and the BSE will happen on 20th October 2022. If you have applied for the IPO, you can check your allotment status online.
You can either check your allotment status on the BSE website or the IPO registrar, Link Intime India Private Limited. Here are the steps.
Checking the allotment status of Tracxn Technologies Ltd on BSE website
Visit the BSE link for the IPO allotment by clicking on the link below
Once you reach the page, here are the steps to follow.
• Under Issue Type – Select Equity Option
• Under Issue Name – Select Tracxn Technologies Ltd from the drop down box
• Enter the Application Number exactly as in the acknowledgement slip
• Enter the PAN (10-digit alphanumeric) number
• Once this is done, you need to click on the Captcha to verify that you are not a robot
• Finally click on the Search Button
In the past, while checking the allotment status on the BSE website, it was necessary to input the PAN number and the application Number. However, now BSE has modified the requirements and it is sufficient if you enter any one of these parameters.
The allotment status will be displayed on the screen in front of you informing about the number of shares of Tracxn Technologies Ltd allotted into your demat account.
Checking the allotment status of Tracxn Technologies Ltd on Link Intime India Private Limited (Registrar to the IPO)
Visit the Link Intime registrar website for IPO status by clicking on the link below:
This dropdown will only show the active IPOs, so once the allotment status is finalized, you can select Tracxn Technologies Ltd from the drop down box. In the case of Tracxn Technologies Ltd, data access will be allowed late on 17th of October or by middle of 18th of October.
• There are 3 options available to you. You can either access the allotment status based on PAN, Application Number or DPID-Client ID combination. You can select any one options that is preferred and provide the details accordingly.
• If you opt for the PAN Number access, then enter the 10 character income tax permanent account number (PAN). This is an alphanumeric code available either on your PAN card or on top of your income tax return.
• The second option is to use the Application Number that you used while making an application for the IPO. The application number is available on the acknowledgement provided to you and you can use that as one of the options to access allotment status.
• The third option is to use the DPID-Client ID combination. Remember that here you have to enter the DP id and the demat client id together as one single string. This DPID / Client ID combination is a numeric figure for CDSL demat accounts while it is an alphanumeric string for NSDL demat accounts. This number would be available in your demat statement or you can also get it online from your online trading account or trading app downloaded on the mobile smart phone.
• Finally, click on the Search button
The IPO status with number of shares of Tracxn Technologies Ltd allotted will be displayed on the screen in front of you.
Start Investing in 5 mins*
Rs. 20 Flat Per Order | 0% Brokerage
DisclaimerInvestment/Trading in securities Market is subject to market risk, past performance is not a guarantee of future performance. The risk of loss in trading and investment in Securities markets including Equites and Derivatives can be substantial.
Open Free Demat Account
By proceeding, you agree to the T&C.
Fill in your details below: