Vishnu Prakash R Punglia IPO : How to check the Allotment Status
Vishnu Prakash R Punglia Ltd IPO gets a strong response
The ₹308.88 crore IPO of Vishnu Prakash R Punglia Ltd, consisted entirely of a fresh issue of shares with no offer for sale (OFS) component. The Fresh issue was to the tune of ₹308.88 crore and comprised the entire size of the issue of Vishnu Prakash R Punglia Ltd. It must be noted here that there is transfer of ownership via OFS and also dilution of equity via fresh issue in this case. The issue was overall subscribed 87.82 times at the close of the IPO on August 28th, 2023. The table below captures the oversubscription to the IPO category-wise.
|Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIB)||171.69 Times|
|S (HNI) ₹2 lakhs to ₹10 lakhs||109.06|
|B (HNI) Above ₹10 lakhs||112.02|
|Non Institutional Investors (NII)||111.03 Times|
|Retail Individuals||32.01 Times|
|Overall Subscription||87.82 Times|
As can be seen from the above table, the maximum subscription coming from the QIB segment, which got subscribed over 171.69 times. While the HNI / NII segment got subscribed about 111.03 times, the retail portion got subscribed a more modest 32.01 times. Most of the QIB subscriptions came in on the last day of the IPO, which is the norm. The price band for the IPO was ₹94 to ₹99, and looking at the response, it looks fairly likely that the price discovery would eventually happen at the upper end of the price band only.
When will the basis of allotment be finalized
The first step for checking the allotment status of the IPO online is the completion of the basis of allotment of Vishnu Prakash R Punglia Ltd. The basis of allotment will be finalized late on Thursday, 31st August 2023. The refunds will be initiated by the company on 01st September 2023. The demat credits are expected to happen on 04th September 2023 while the listing of the stock on the NSE and the BSE will happen on 05th September 2023. In between there is a weekend so the eventual listing gets delayed by a couple of days. If you have applied for the IPO, you can check your allotment status online.
You can either check your allotment status on the BSE website or the IPO registrar, Link Intime India Private Limited. Here are the steps.
Checking the allotment status of Vishnu Prakash R Punglia Ltd on BSE website
This is a facility available to all mainboard IPOs, irrespective of who the registrar to the issue is. You can still access the allotment status on the website of BSE India as under. Visit the BSE link for the IPO allotment by clicking on the link below.
Once you reach the page, here are the steps to follow.
• Under Issue Type – Select Equity Option
• Under Issue Name – Select Vishnu Prakash R Punglia Ltd from the drop down box
• Enter the Application Number exactly as in the acknowledgement slip
• Enter the PAN (10-digit alphanumeric) number
• Once this is done, you need to click on the Captcha to verify that you are not a robot
• Finally click on the Search Button
In the past, while checking the allotment status on the BSE website, it was necessary to input the PAN number and the application Number. However, now BSE has modified the requirements and it is sufficient if you enter any one of these parameters.
The allotment status will be displayed on the screen in front of you informing about the number of shares of Vishnu Prakash R Punglia Ltd allotted into your demat account. It is always advisable to save a screenshot of the allotment status output for subsequently verifying with the demat account credits.
Checking the allotment status of Vishnu Prakash R Punglia Ltd on Link Intime India Private Limited (Registrar to the IPO)
Here are the steps to follow. Visit the Link Intime registrar website for IPO status by clicking on the link below. If you are not able to click, you can just copy this code and paste it in the address bar of your web browser.
This dropdown will only show the active IPOs, so once the allotment status is finalized, you can select Vishnu Prakash R Punglia Ltd from the drop-down box. In the case of Vishnu Prakash R Punglia Ltd, data access will be allowed late on 31st of August 2023 or by middle of 01st of September 2023.
• There are 4 options available to you and you will find these 4 options on the above access page itself. You can either access the allotment status based on PAN or Application Number or DPID / Client ID combination or based on the combination of the bank account / IFSC code used to apply for the IPO. You can select any one of the options that is preferred and provide the details accordingly.
• If you opt for the PAN Number access, then enter the 10 character income tax permanent account number (PAN). This is an alphanumeric code available either on your PAN card or on top of your income tax return.
• The second option is to use the Application Number or the CAF number that you used while making an application for the IPO. The application number is available on the acknowledgement provided to you and you can use that as one of the options to access allotment status.
• The third option is to use the DPID-Client ID combination. Remember that here you have to enter the DP id and the demat client id together as one single string. This DPID / Client ID combination is a numeric figure for CDSL demat accounts while it is an alphanumeric string for NSDL demat accounts. This combination of DP ID / Client ID of your demat account will be available in your demat statement or you can also get it online from your online trading account or trading app downloaded on the smart phone. In case you have multiple demat accounts, provide the details of the DP account that you have given for this particular IPO. Only then, the details will match.
• The fourth option is to query based on the combination of your bank account number and IFSC number and irrespective of how many bank accounts you have, only use the bank account used for this particular IPO application. Once you click on this option, you find two boxes. First, enter your bank account number as it is. Secondly, enter the 11-character IFSC code, which is available on your cheque book. The first 4 characters of the IFSC code are alphabets and the last 7 characters are numeric. IFSC is an abbreviation for Indian Financial System Code and is unique to each account; since it is a combination of the branch code where the account is held and the first 4 digits of your bank account.
• Finally, click on the Search button
The IPO status with number of shares of Vishnu Prakash R Punglia Ltd allotted will be displayed on the screen in front of you. You can take a screenshot of the output page for your records.
Business model of Vishnu Prakash R Punglia Ltd
Vishnu Prakash R Punglia Ltd was incorporated in the year 1986 to undertake the business of designing and constructing infrastructure projects. The company has implemented such infrastructure projects for Central and State Governments; apart from autonomous bodies and private bodies. It has operational presence across 9 States and 1 Union territory in India. The 4 key business lines of Vishnu Prakash R Punglia Ltd can be divided into; Water Supply Projects (WSP), Railway Projects, Road Projects, and Irrigation Network Projects. The company is accredited with various government departments and agencies as a contractor for such works. These accredited bodies include Jodhpur Development Authority, Public Health Engineering Department, Rajasthan, Water Resources Department, Rajasthan, Roads and Building Department, Gujarat, South Western Command, Military Engineering Services (MES) etc.
The company has made some additional business forays of late. Vishu Prakash R Punglia Ltd has ventured into the tunnel business with the government thrust on infrastructure. The company makes tunnels for hydropower, railways, metro rail, roads, and highways in India. It looks to capture lucrative growth opportunities in the tunnel sector. The second foray is into warehousing projects, especially for the storage of food grains and other perishable materials. It has also executed several independent warehouse projects as part of the government food chain logistics plan. Finally, it also forayed into sustainable sewerage projects. Sewerage projects are made sustainable, cost-effective, and low-maintenance. Vishu Prakash R Punglia Ltd also provides end-to-end wastewater management solutions.
The public issue of Vishu Prakash R Punglia Ltd will be lead managed by Choice Capital Advisors Private Ltd and Pantomath Advisors Private Ltd. For managing shareholder records, Link Intime India Private Ltd will be the registrar to the issue.
DisclaimerInvestment/Trading in securities Market is subject to market risk, past performance is not a guarantee of future performance. The risk of loss in trading and investment in Securities markets including Equites and Derivatives can be substantial.
SignatureGlobal India Ltd IPO gets a modest to healthy response
- Sep 22, 2023
The ₹1,201 crore IPO of Sai Silks (Kalamandir) Ltd consisted of a fresh issue of ₹600 crore and an offer for sale (OFS) of ₹601 crore.
- Sep 22, 2023
Copper witnessed a significant decline of -1.3%, trading at 715, primarily due to the strengthening dollar and increasing metal inventories. LME inventories surged to their highest level since May 2022, reaching 162,900 tons. Copper price slips lower amid higher dollar and inventory concerns
- Sep 22, 2023