Windlas Biotech IPO Allotment - How to Check the Allotment Status?
The Rs.401.54 crore Windlas Biotech IPO, consisting of Rs.165 crore fresh issue and Rs236.54 crore OFS, was subscribed 22.40X overall at the close of bidding on 06 August. The basis of allotment will be finalized on 11 August. If you have applied for the IPO, you can check your allotment status online.
You can either check your allotment status on the BSE website or the IPO registrar, Link Intime. Here are the steps.
Checking the allotment status of Windlas Biotech on BSE website
Visit the BSE link for the IPO allotment by clicking on the link below https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
Once you reach the page, here are the steps to follow.
• Under Issue Type – Select Equity Option
• Under Issue Name – Select Windlas Biotech from the drop down box
• Enter the Application Number exactly as in the acknowledge slip
• Enter the PAN (10-digit alphanumeric) number
• Once this is done, you need to click on the Captcha to verity that you are not a robot
• Finally click on the Search Button
The allotment status will be displayed on the screen in front of you informing about the number of shares of Windlas Biotech allotted to you.
Checking the allotment status of Windlas Biotech on Link Intime (Registrar to IPO)
Visit the Link Intime registrar website for IPO status by clicking on the link below: https://linkintime.co.in/MIPO/Ipoallotment.html
This dropdown will only show the active IPOs, so once the allotment status is finalized, you can select Windlas Biotech from the drop down box.
• There are 3 options. You can either access the allotment status based on PAN, Application Number or DPID-Client ID combination.
• Select the appropriate option you want to use and enter the details (PAN / Application Number / DPID-Client ID)
• Finally, click on the Search button
The IPO status with number of shares allotted will be displayed on the screen.
About the Author
Start Investing Now!
Open Free Demat Account in 5 mins