Life Insurance

Click2Protect Plus

Death Benefit Highest of: 10 times the annualised premium, or 105% of all premiums paid as on date of death, or Sum Assured
Survival Benefits No
Income Tax Benefits Premiums paid: Tax Benefits under section 80C of the Income Tax Act; Death Benefit: Tax Benefits under section 10(10D) of the Income Tax Act
Single Premium Option Yes
Cover Increment Yes
Payout form of Death Benefit Lumpsum
Additional Benefits Alteration of premium payment frequency
Premium Payment Frequency Quarterly, Half Yearly, Yearly, Monthly, Single, Limited
Exclusions Suicide: committed within 1 year of date of commencement or revival of policy
 

Eligibility

Minimum Entry Age 18 Years
Maximum Entry Age 65 Years
Maximum Maturity Age 75 Years
Policy Term (Years) 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40 Years
 

Riders

Critical Illness You get a lumpsum payout on diagnosis of any of the 19 critical illness
Accidental Death You get an additional payout of 100% of your Sum Assured in case of an accidental death
Accidental Disability 1% of Rider sum assured paid every month for 10 years
Waiver of Premium No
Hospitalisation Benefit No
 

Cover Options

 

Life Option

Under Life Option, the nominee gets a lumpsum payout on the death of the policyholder.

 

Extra Life Option (Accidental Death Benefit)

Under this option, lumpsum payout of death benefit in addition extra sum assured is paid in case of death due to accident.

 

Income Option

Under this option, 10% of the death benefit is paid as lumpsum upon death. The remaining 90% of the death benefit shall be paid as monthly income cover for 15 years.

 

Income Plus Option

This option pays the Sum Assured to the nominee upon the death of the life assured as well as a monthly income to the family for a period of 10 years. A monthly income equal to 0.5% of Sum Assured becomes payable for a period of 10 years. The monthly income can be level or increasing at 10% p.a. on each policy anniversary.