Nippon India Taiwan Equity Fund
|Exit Load||1.00% - If redeemed or switched out on or before completion of 3 month from the date of allotment of units. Nil - If redeemed or switched out after the completion of 3 month from the date of allotment of units.|
The Nippon India Taiwan Equity Fund Direct-Growth is an international fund from Nippon India Mutual Fund. This fund was established on 22 November 2021, and its current manager is Kinjal Desai. The bulk of the fund’s assets is invested in the sectors of Capital Goods, Technology, Communication, Consumer Staples, and Consumer Discretionary Goods. It has less exposure to the Capital Goods and Technology sectors than other funds in its category.
The Fund’s primary investment objective is to provide long-term capital appreciation to investors through invest ents in common stocks and other equity-related securities of companies traded on recognised stock exchanges in Taiwan, and its secondary investment objective is to generate consistent returns through investments in debt and money market securities of India. However, there is no promise or assurance that the scheme’s investment goal will be met.
Pros & Cons
|Low expense ratio.||1 year annualised returns lower than category average.|
How to invest in Nippon India Taiwan Equity Fund?
With 5paisa, the Nippon India Taiwan Equity Fund investing process is simplified and there is no longer any need for documentation. To invest, follow the steps outlined below.
Step 1: Log in to your 5Paisa Account. If you do not have one, register and create a new 5Paisa account in 3 easy steps. Alternatively, you can download the 5Paisa app on your smartphone for Android or IOS and log in from your device.
Step 2: Search for the Nippon India Mutual Fund scheme that you want to invest in
Step 3: Select the option that is apt for your requirement and risk appetite
Step 4: Select the investment type – SIP (Systematic Investment Plan) or Lumpsum
Step 5: Input the amount that you’d like to invest and proceed with payment by clicking on the ‘Invest Now’ button
That’s it! This sums up the investment process. Once your payment is successful, you can see the Nippon India Mutual Fund reflected in your 5Paisa account in 3-4 working days. If you have selected the SIP option, the chosen amount will get deducted every month starting from the date you have made the payment.
What is the expense ratio of the Nippon India Taiwan Equity Fund?
The expense ratio of a mutual fund is a measure of the yearly cost of having your money managed by the fund. The Expense Ratio measures the proportion of a fund’s AUM that goes toward covering operational expenses. If you want to keep more of your hard-earned money, choose a fund with a low-cost ratio.
Who should invest in the Nippon India Taiwan Equity Fund?
The Nippon India Taiwan Equity Fund is a thematic equity fund that invests in the Taiwanese stock market. As such, it may be suitable for investors who:
● Are looking for exposure to the Taiwanese market: If an investor is looking to gain exposure to the Taiwanese market and is bullish on the economic prospects of the country, the Nippon India Taiwan Equity Fund may be a suitable investment option.
● Are seeking diversification: Investing in a single stock or market is generally considered to be risky, and diversifying a portfolio is considered to be an important investment strategy. By investing in the Nippon India Taiwan Equity Fund, an investor can gain exposure to a range of Taiwanese stocks, helping to diversify their overall portfolio.
● Have a high-risk tolerance: Equity funds generally carry a higher degree of risk than debt or fixed-income funds, and this is particularly true of thematic equity funds like the Nippon India Taiwan Equity Fund, which is focused on a single market. As such, it may not be suitable for risk-averse investors.
What are the benefits of investing in the Nippon India Taiwan Equity Fund?
Investing in the Nippon India Taiwan Equity Fund can offer many potential benefits, including:
● Professional management
The fund is managed by professional fund managers who have extensive knowledge of the Taiwanese stock market. By investing in the fund, investors can benefit from the expertise of these managers in selecting stocks that are likely to perform well.
Investing in the Nippon India Taiwan Equity Fund can be a convenient way for investors to gain exposure to the Taiwanese stock market, as the fund provides an easy and efficient way to invest in a diverse range of stocks.
● Potential for higher returns
Equity investments generally carry a higher degree of risk than debt or fixed-income investments, but they also have the potential to provide higher returns over the long term.
- Fund Name
- Fund Size
- 3Y Returns
- ICICI Pru Infrastructure Fund
31.5%Fund Size - 2,373
41.7%Fund Size - 2,373
17.7%Fund Size - 2,373
- ICICI Pru Technology Fund
0.6%Fund Size - 9,940
37.8%Fund Size - 9,940
22.1%Fund Size - 9,940
- Franklin Build India Fund
26.8%Fund Size - 1,241
33.6%Fund Size - 1,241
15.8%Fund Size - 1,241
- LIC MF Infrastructure Fund
18.5%Fund Size - 95
31.6%Fund Size - 95
14.6%Fund Size - 95
- Franklin India Opportunities Fund
27.6%Fund Size - 681
29.4%Fund Size - 681
13.7%Fund Size - 681
AMC Contact Details
Frequently Asked Questions
How to invest in Nippon India Taiwan Equity Fund ?
- Login to your 5paisa account, Go to the Mutual Funds section.
- Search for Nippon India Taiwan Equity Fund in the search box.
- Click on "Start SIP" if you wish to do a SIP or click on “One-time” if you wish to invest a lumpsum amount then click on "Invest Now"
What is the NAV of Nippon India Taiwan Equity Fund ?
How to redeem Nippon India Taiwan Equity Fund holding ?
What is the minimum sip amount of Nippon India Taiwan Equity Fund?
How much returns have Nippon India Taiwan Equity Fund generated ?
What is the expense ratio of Nippon India Taiwan Equity Fund ?
What is the AUM of Nippon India Taiwan Equity Fund?
What are the top stock holdings of Nippon India Taiwan Equity Fund?
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd - 7.96%
- TREPS - 7.32%
- E Ink Holdings Inc - 5.32%
- Jentech Precision Industrial Co Ltd - 4.96%
- eMemory Technology Inc - 4.66%