|HCL Technologies||IT - Software||Equity||5.22%|
|Coal India||Mining & Mineral products||Equity||5.15%|
|Power Grid Corpn||Power Generation & Distribution||Equity||4.95%|
|NMDC||Mining & Mineral products||Equity||1.83%|
|Motil.Oswal.Fin.||Stock/ Commodity Brokers||Equity||1.8%|
|C D S L||Miscellaneous||Equity||1.59%|
|Infosys||IT - Software||Equity||1.46%|
|Multi Comm. Exc.||Miscellaneous||Equity||1.32%|
|Indian Energy Ex||Miscellaneous||Equity||1.26%|
|Dr Reddy's Labs||Pharmaceuticals||Equity||0.99%|
|ICRA||Credit Rating Agencies||Equity||0.52%|
|Oracle Fin.Serv.||IT - Software||Equity||0.37%|
|Minerals & Mining||1.58%|
|Cash & Others||-0.01%|
|Certificate of Deposit||0.32%|
|Net Curr Ass/Net Receivables||0.05%|
|Exit Load||In respect of each purchase / switch-in of Units, 10% of the units (the limit) may be redeemed without any exit load from the date of allotment. 2.00% If redeemed/switched out within 365 days from the date of allotment. 1.00% If redeemed/switched out after 365 days but within 730 days from the date of allotment. Nil if redeemed/switched out after 730 days from the date of allotment.|
The Parag Parikh Flexi Cap Fund is a diversified equity scheme which was launched on 10th October 2012 by PPFAS mutual fund.
The Parag Parikh Flexi Cap Fund Direct Growth fund is managed by Raunak Onkar, Rajeev Thakkar, and Raj Mehta. The bulk of the fund’s holdings are spread among the banking, services, IT, consumer goods, and auto manufacturers industries.
The scheme’s investment objective is to strive to produce long-term capital growth via an actively managed portfolio that is predominantly composed of equity and equity-related securities. This growth will be achieved by actively managing the portfolio. The scheme will make investments in debt securities, overseas stocks, and Indian equities, as well as associated products.
Pros & Cons
|It has a stronger alpha of 10.9% than its benchmark, the NIFTY 500 TRI.||Funds with a greater AUM frequently have lower future returns|
|The 3 and 5 annualised returns exceed the category average.||Annualised returns over one year are 27.52%, which is below the category average.|
|The performance of the fund over the last 3 years has been outstanding.|
|It has earned 10.9% more alpha than the benchmark, the NIFTY 500 TRI.|
Who should invest in Parag Parikh Flexi Cap Fund?
The Parag Parikh Flexi Cap fund is consistently ranked among the most sought-after options within the Flexi Cap category. It provides inflation-beating performance over the long term and is appropriate for investment goals with a tenure of at least 10 to 15 years (minimum 5 years).
The Parag Parikh Flexi Cap has regularly beaten its rivals and its benchmark. Since its inception in 2013, the fund has generated a return of Rs 442 for Rs 100 invested. In addition, the scheme’s corpus is not limited to a certain industry, market capitalisation, geographic region, etc.
An individual who desires to invest for a minimum of 5 years and who is OK with volatility may choose this investment choice. If you’re looking for a low-risk, short-term investment, this isn’t the fund for you.
What are the benefits of investing in the Parag Parikh Flexi Cap Fund?
- Since its inception in 2013, the Parag Parikh Flexicap Fund has consistently returned an average of 17.5% annually for its investors (CAGR). That’s an increase of 4.55% in returns compared to the NIFTY 500 TRI and the NIFTY 50 TRI.
- To date, no investor who maintained their position in the PPFAS Flexi Cap fund for at least 7 years has experienced a loss. Over a seven-year time horizon, the fund has provided a minimum return of 14%, significantly above its benchmark.
- Concerning risk-return metrics, Parag Parikh Flexi Cap Fund has an unrivalled track record. Parag Parikh Flexi Cap Fund has outperformed its benchmark and the vast majority of its category rivals over the last several years, notwithstanding the extreme volatility seen in the equities markets.
- The Parag Parikh Flexi Cap Fund has generated significant alpha above its benchmark Nifty 500 – TRI and has outperformed the vast majority of its category rivals over the previous three, five, and seven years, with compound annual growth rates of about 26.6%, 19%, and 18.3%, respectively.
- The fund has underperformed the benchmark and several of its rivals over the last year, but it has the potential to recover and outperform in the future.
- Fund Name
- Fund Size
- 3Y Returns
- Franklin India Flexi Cap Fund – Direct Growth
23.4%Fund Size - 11,940
24.8%Fund Size - 11,940
19%Fund Size - 11,940
- Union Flexi Cap Fund – Direct Growth
22.1%Fund Size - 1,621
21.9%Fund Size - 1,621
19.1%Fund Size - 1,621
- HSBC Flexi Cap Fund – Direct Growth
24.5%Fund Size - 3,504
20.3%Fund Size - 3,504
16.8%Fund Size - 3,504
- Canara Robeco Flexi Cap Fund – Direct Growth
17.6%Fund Size - 10,083
18.9%Fund Size - 10,083
18.2%Fund Size - 10,083
- SBI Flexi Cap Fund – Direct Growth
18%Fund Size - 17,569
18.4%Fund Size - 17,569
16.4%Fund Size - 17,569
Frequently Asked Questions
How to invest in Parag Parikh Flexi Cap Fund – Direct Growth ?
- Login to your 5paisa account, Go to the Mutual Funds section.
- Search for Parag Parikh Flexi Cap Fund – Direct Growth in the search box.
- Click on "Start SIP" if you wish to do a SIP or click on “One-time” if you wish to invest a lumpsum amount then click on "Invest Now"
What is the NAV of Parag Parikh Flexi Cap Fund – Direct Growth ?
How to redeem Parag Parikh Flexi Cap Fund – Direct Growth holding ?
What is the minimum sip amount of Parag Parikh Flexi Cap Fund – Direct Growth?
What are the top sectors Parag Parikh Flexi Cap Fund – Direct Growth has invested in?
- Banks - 19.52%
- Others - 17.95%
- Debt - 13%
- Finance - 7.85%
- IT-Software - 7.43%
Can I make investments in both the SIP and Lump Sum schemes of Parag Parikh Flexi Cap Fund – Direct Growth?
How much returns have Parag Parikh Flexi Cap Fund – Direct Growth generated ?
What is the expense ratio of Parag Parikh Flexi Cap Fund – Direct Growth ?
What is the AUM of Parag Parikh Flexi Cap Fund – Direct Growth?
What are the top stock holdings of Parag Parikh Flexi Cap Fund – Direct Growth?
How can I redeem my investments in Parag Parikh Flexi Cap Fund – Direct Growth?
Step 2: Log in to your account by adding Folio No. and M-Pin
Step 3: Click on Widhrawal > Redemption
Step 4: Select Parag Parikh Flexi Cap Fund – Direct Growth in Scheme, enter the redemption amount, and click on submit button.
Is there any lock-in period for Parag Parikh Flexi Cap Fund - Direct Growth?
No, there is no lock-in period for Parag Parikh Flexi Cap Fund – Direct Growth.