|Certificate of Deposit||60.3%|
|Net Curr Ass/Net Receivables||0.19%|
The scheme endeavours to provide regular income and capital growth with limited interest rate risk to the investors through investments in a portfolio comprising of debt instruments maturing on or before the maturity of the scheme. There is no assurance or guarantee that the schemes objective will be achieved.
- Fund Name
- Fund Size
- 3Y Returns
- UTI-Fixed Income Interval – Annual-Sr.I – Dir Growth
6.7%Fund Size - 21
5.7%Fund Size - 21
4.6%Fund Size - 21
- Nippon India Interval Fund-Annual-Sr.I-Dir Growth
7.1%Fund Size - 15
5%Fund Size - 15
5.8%Fund Size - 15
- Aditya Birla SL Interval Income-Qrtly-Sr.I-Dir Growth
7.2%Fund Size - 155
5%Fund Size - 155
5.3%Fund Size - 155
- Nippon India Interval Fund – Qrtly-Sr.II-Dir Growth
7.2%Fund Size - 47
4.9%Fund Size - 47
5.4%Fund Size - 47
- Nippon India Interval Fund – Qrtly-Sr.III-Dir Growth
7.3%Fund Size - 42
4.9%Fund Size - 42
5.1%Fund Size - 42
AMC Contact Details
Frequently Asked Questions
How to invest in SBI FMP – Series 75 (366Days) – Direct Growth ?
- Login to your 5paisa account, Go to the Mutual Funds section.
- Search for SBI FMP – Series 75 (366Days) – Direct Growth in the search box.
- Click on "Start SIP" if you wish to do a SIP or click on “One-time” if you wish to invest a lumpsum amount then click on "Invest Now"
What is the NAV of SBI FMP – Series 75 (366Days) – Direct Growth ?
What is the AUM of SBI FMP – Series 75 (366Days) – Direct Growth?
Can I make investments in both the SIP and Lump Sum schemes of SBI FMP – Series 75 (366Days) – Direct Growth?
How much returns have SBI FMP – Series 75 (366Days) – Direct Growth generated ?
How to redeem SBI FMP – Series 75 (366Days) – Direct Growth holding ?
How can I redeem my investments in SBI FMP – Series 75 (366Days) – Direct Growth?
Step 2: Log in to your account by adding Folio No. and M-Pin
Step 3: Click on Widhrawal > Redemption
Step 4: Select SBI FMP – Series 75 (366Days) – Direct Growth in Scheme, enter the redemption amount, and click on submit button.