By Sachin Gupta
Published On: 13-Nov-2023
• Net profit was up 9% YoY at Rs 531 cr.
• Revenue was up 4% YoY at Rs 6,961 cr.
• EBITDA was up 6% YoY at Rs 1,330 cr.
• Net profit was up 3.4% YoY at Rs 394.3 cr.
• Revenue was up 0.1% YoY at Rs 4,914.3 cr.
• EBITDA was down 5.6% YoY at Rs 298.3 cr.
• Margin came at 6.1% vs 6.4% (YoY).
• G R Infraprojects emerges as the lowest bidder for a project worth Rs 200 cr.
• The tender was invited by RITES on behalf of Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board, Katra (J&K).
Check out more
Swipe up to