Adani Transmission Ltd Q3 Results FY2023, Cash Profit at Rs. 955 crores
On 4th February, Adani Transmission Ltd announced its results for the third quarter of FY2023.
- Consolidated Revenue at Rs 3,037 Crores, increased by 16%
- The consolidated operational EBITDA stands at Rs 1,318 Crores
- Consolidated PAT at Rs 478 Crores reported a strong upside of 73%, aided by a one-time income of Rs 240 Crores from a regulatory order
- Consolidated Cash Profit of Rs 955 Crores surged 34%
- Transmission Business operationalized 371 ckm in Q3FY23; with a total transmission network at 18,795 ckm. Jam Khambhaliya Transco (JKTL) and WRSS XXI (A) lines were fully commissioned. Transmission system availability was 99.75%
- Distribution Business maintained supply reliability at 99.9% (ASAI). Energy demand (units sold) up 4% YoY to 2,169 million units. Distribution losses were reduced to 5.60%, and collection efficiency is above 100%. The impact of increases in coal prices and power purchase costs in recent periods has been partly offset by fuel adjustment charges' (FAC) recovery in monthly billing. Consumer-centric initiatives continue, with digital payments at 74.9%.
- The impact of increases in coal prices and power purchase costs in recent periods has been partly offset by fuel adjustment charges' (FAC) recovery in monthly billing.
Commenting on the results, Mr. Anil Sardana, MD, Adani Transmission Ltd., said, "ATL is constantly evolving and is already a significant player in the T&D sector. ATL’s growth trajectory remains firm despite the challenging macroeconomic environment. Our pipeline of projects and recently operationalized assets will further strengthen our pan-India presence and consolidate our position as the largest private-sector transmission and distribution company in India. ATL is consistently benchmarking to be the best-in-class and is pursuing disciplined growth with strategic and operational de-risking, capital conservation, ensuring high credit quality, and business excellence with high governance standards. The journey towards a robust ESG framework and practicing a culture of safety is integral to our pursuit of enhanced long-term value creation for all our stakeholders."
Share Market Today
|Indices Name||Price||Price Change (% change)|
|S&P ASX 200||7050.70||25.3 (0.36%)|
|CAC 40||7135.06||18.82 (0.26%)|
|Dow Jones||33507.50||-158.84 (-0.47%)|
|FTSE 100||7608.08||6.23 (0.08%)|
|Hang Seng||17822.58||458.27 (2.64%)|
|US Tech 100||13224.32||18.04 (0.14%)|
|Nikkei 225||31857.62||-14.9 (-0.05%)|
|S&P 500||4288.05||-11.65 (-0.27%)|
|Gift Nifty||19613.50||-43.5 (-0.22%)|
|Shanghai Composite||3110.48||3.16 (0.1%)|
|Taiwan Weighted||16353.74||43.38 (0.27%)|
|US 30||33537.50||-169.8 (-0.5%)|
About the Author
DisclaimerInvestment/Trading is subject to market risk, past performance doesn’t guarantee future performance. The risk of trading/investment loss in securities markets can be substantial. Also, the above report is compiled from data available on public platforms.
Flat listing for Master Components IPO, closes flat too
- Sep 29, 2023
On 29-sep-2023, Emami Ltd., a prominent Indian FMCG company, made an exciting foray into the health juice category by acquiring a 26% stake in Axiom Ayurveda Pvt Ltd, the firm behind the popular AloFrut brand of beverages.
- Sep 29, 2023