Bank of Baroda Q3 Results FY2023, PAT at Rs. 3853 crores
On 3rd February, Bank of Baroda announced its results for the third quarter of FY2023.
- Net Interest Income (NII) grew by 26.5% YoY to Rs. 10,818 crores in Q3FY23.
- Fee based Income for the quarter increased by 9.4% to Rs. 1,539 crores.
- Operating Income for Q3FY23 stands at Rs. 14,370 crores, an increase of 29.8% YoY.
- Operating Profit for Q3FY23 stands at Rs. 8,232 crores, an increase of 50.1 % YoY.
- Bank reported a standalone Net Profit of Rs. 3,853 crores in Q3FY23
- Global NIM stands at 3.37% in Q3FY23, an increase of 24 bps YoY
- Yield on Advances increased to 7.78% in O3FY23 as against 6.92% in Q3FY22.
- The cost of Deposits stands at 4.01 % in Q3FY23 as against 3.50% in Q3FY22.
- The cost to Income ratio declined to 42.71 % for Q3FY23 as against 50.47% for Q3FY22.
- Return on Assets (annualized) improved to 1.13% in Q3FY23 from 0.74% in Q3FY22.
- The Gross NPA of the Bank reduced by 25.3% YoY to Rs. 41,858 crores in Q3FY23
- The Net NPA Ratio of the Bank improved to 0.99% in Q3FY23
- The Provision Coverage Ratio of the Bank stood at 92.34% including TWO
- Slippage ratio declined to 1.05% for Q3FY23
- Credit cost for the Q3FY23 stands at 0.37%.
- CRAR of the Bank stands at 14.93%. Tier-I stood at 12.62% (CET-1 at 10.83%, AT1 at 1.79%) and Tier-II stood at 2.31%.
- The CRAR and CET-1 of the consolidated entity stand at 15.44% and 11.45% respectively
- Global Advances of the Bank increased to Rs. 9,23,878 crore, up by 19.7% YoY.
- Domestic Advances of the Bank increased to Rs. 7,60,249 crore, up by 16.2% YoY.
- International advances grew by 4.4% sequentially in Q3FY23
- Global Deposits increased by 17.5% YoY to Rs. 11,49,507 crore.
- Domestic Deposits increased by 14.5% YoY to Rs. 10,03,737 crore.
- International Deposits grew by 43.6% YoY to Rs. 1,45,770 crore.
- Domestic CASA registered a growth of 7.6% YoY and stands at Rs. 4, 17,812 crores with Domestic Savings account deposits registering a growth of 9.2% YoY.
- Organic Retail Advances grew by 29.4%, led by growth in high focus areas such as Auto Loan (27.5%), Home Loans (19.6%), Personal Loans (169.6%), Mortgage Loans (20.5%), Education Loans (24.1 %) YoY.
- Agriculture loan portfolio grew by 12.8% YoY to Rs. 1,19,197 crore.
- Total Gold loan portfolio (including retail and agriculture) stands at Rs. 35,134 crores, registering a growth of 29.8% YoY.
- Organic MSME portfolio grew by 11.1 % YoY to Rs. 1,03,003 crore.
Share Market Today
|Indices Name||Price||Price Change (% change)|
|S&P ASX 200||6910.30||0.1 (0%)|
|CAC 40||6997.05||-71.11 (-1.01%)|
|Dow Jones||33002.38||-430.97 (-1.29%)|
|FTSE 100||7470.16||-40.56 (-0.54%)|
|Hang Seng||17298.46||-524.12 (-2.94%)|
|US Tech 100||13064.47||-248.3 (-1.87%)|
|Nikkei 225||31237.94||-521.94 (-1.64%)|
|S&P 500||4229.45||-58.94 (-1.37%)|
|Gift Nifty||19450.50||-163 (-0.83%)|
|Shanghai Composite||3110.48||0 (0%)|
|Taiwan Weighted||16454.34||-102.97 (-0.62%)|
|US 30||32990.40||0 (0%)|
About the Author
DisclaimerInvestment/Trading is subject to market risk, past performance doesn’t guarantee future performance. The risk of trading/investment loss in securities markets can be substantial. Also, the above report is compiled from data available on public platforms.
Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) has announced the discontinuation of Stop Loss Market (SL-M) orders, effective from October 9. This decision follows a recent incident involving a "freak trade" triggered by an SL-M order, which led to concerns within the trading community. The aim is to prevent erroneous order placements, whether they result from manual or algorithmic trading.
- Oct 03, 2023
Valiant Laboratories Ltd has a face value of ₹10 per share while the price band for the book building IPO has been set in the band of ₹133 to ₹140 per share. The final price will be discovered within this band, through the process of book building. The fresh issue portion entailed the issue of 1,08,90,000 shares (108.90 lakh shares), which at the upper price band of ₹140 per share will translate into fresh issue size of ₹152.46 crore.
- Oct 03, 2023
Premium listing for Saakshi Medtech and Panels Ltd, then hits upper circuit Saakshi Medtech and Panels Ltd had a strong listing on 03rd October 2023, listing at a premium of 50.52%, and subsequently hitting the 5% upper circuit on
- Oct 03, 2023