Bharti Airtel Q3 Results FY2023, Net profit at Rs. 2613.7 crores
On 7th February, Bharti Airtel announced its results for the third quarter of FY2023.
- Bharti Airtel India’s revenue for the quarter ended December was up 19.4% at Rs. 20,912 crore.
- Consolidated net revenues, after netting off access costs, license fees and cost of goods sold, stood at Rs. 30,204.8 crore, up 22.1%.
- The consolidated EBITDA was Rs. 18,600 crore, higher by 24.8% YoY
- The company reported PAT at Rs. 2613.7 crores.
- The company also reported Capex for the quarter at Rs. 9,314 crore.
- The company reported an India mobile average revenue per user (ARPU) of Rs. 193.
- 4G data customers up by 21.2 million on-year & 6.4 million QoQ, 65% of the overall mobile customer base
- Mobile ARPU increased to Rs. 193 in Q3FY23 vs Rs.163 in Q3FY22.
- Mobile data consumption is up by 22.5% on-year, with consumption per customer at 20.3 GB per month.
- Bharti Airtel’s overall customer base grew to 51,080 crore users, up 5.8% from last year’s 48,265 crores.
Commenting on the results, Gopal Vittal, MD, Bharti Airtel said, ”Our 5G rollout is on track to cover all towns and key rural areas by March 2024,” commenting on the operator’s forward-looking plans for the much-awaited 5G rollout. Airtel announced the advent of its 5G services in Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, and other cities in a phased manner as the company continues to construct its network and complete the rollout.”
Start Investing in 5 mins*
Rs. 20 Flat Per Order | 0% Brokerage
About the Author
DisclaimerInvestment/Trading is subject to market risk, past performance doesn’t guarantee future performance. The risk of trading/investment loss in securities markets can be substantial. Also, the above report is compiled from data available on public platforms.
Open Free Demat Account
By proceeding, you agree to the T&C.
Fill in your details below: