Bosch Ltd Q1 Results FY2023, Net profit at Rs. 334 crores
On 2nd August 2022, Bosch Ltd announced its quarterly results for the first quarter of FY2023.
Q1FY23 Key Highlights:
- The company posted total revenue from operations of Rs. 3,544 crores (419.4 million euros) in the first quarter of FY2022–23. This was an increase of 45.1% over the same
quarter of the previous year. This all-time high is due to the low base last year and
the easing of supply-chain bottlenecks, especially toward the end of the quarter, in
conjunction with a positive production in the tractor segment.
- Profit before tax stood at Rs. 438 crores (51.8 million euros) which constitute 12.3% of total revenue from operations; that is a growth of 30.5% YoY
- Profit after tax stood at Rs. 334 crores (39.5 million euros).
- The automotive market in Q1FY23 witnessed strong year-on-year growth on a Covid-impacted low base. The Automotive Aftermarket division also surpassed its peak with an increase of 61.3% due to a low base in Q1 FY 2021-22.
- The Beyond Mobility businesses recorded an increase of 53.6 % mainly due to growth in the Consumer Goods division by 48.6 %.
Commenting on the results, Soumitra Bhattacharya, Managing Director of Bosch Limited and President of the Bosch Group in India, said: “The strong momentum exiting FY2021-22 was sustained and further improved over the past quarter due to recovery in the overall automotive market. This has bolstered our confidence that we will surpass the peaks of FY2018-19.
With a steady order book and easing supply chain issues, we expect to maintain robust growth across revenue and free cash flows for the remainder of FY2022-23. Our focus is to maintain steady margins through strategic cost recovery across our supply chains.”
Share Market Today
|Indices Name||Price||Price Change (% change)|
|S&P ASX 200||7017.60||-24.8 (-0.35%)|
|CAC 40||7074.02||-49.86 (-0.7%)|
|Dow Jones||33618.88||-388 (-1.14%)|
|FTSE 100||7625.72||1.73 (0.02%)|
|Hang Seng||17542.38||72.07 (0.41%)|
|US Tech 100||13068.61||-207.71 (-1.56%)|
|Nikkei 225||32228.22||-86.83 (-0.27%)|
|S&P 500||4273.53||-63.91 (-1.47%)|
|Gift Nifty||19579.00||-29 (-0.15%)|
|Shanghai Composite||3106.74||4.47 (0.14%)|
|Taiwan Weighted||16266.92||-9.15 (-0.06%)|
|US 30||33691.00||23.3 (0.07%)|
About the Author
DisclaimerInvestment/Trading is subject to market risk, past performance doesn’t guarantee future performance. The risk of trading/investment loss in securities markets can be substantial. Also, the above report is compiled from data available on public platforms.
Plada Infotech Services Ltd is a fixed Price IPO, priced at ₹48 per share and is entirely a fresh issue offering. The ₹12.36 crore IPO of Plada Infotech Services Ltd comprises entirely of a fresh issue with no offer for sale (OFS) component.
- Sep 27, 2023
The IPO of Sharp Chucks And Machines Ltd comprises of a fresh issue and an offer for sale, being a fixed priced IPO priced at ₹58 per share.
- Sep 27, 2023
The ₹9.91 crore IPO of Oneclick Logistics India Ltd comprises entirely of a fresh issue with no offer for sale (OFS) component in the IPO from promoters and early shareholders. It is a fixed price issue and the fixed price of the IPO has been set at ₹99 per share.
- Sep 26, 2023