BPCL Q3 Results FY2023, PAT at Rs. 1747.01 crores
On 30th January 2023, BPCL announced its results for the third quarter of FY2023.
- The company reported revenue from operations at Rs. 1,33,347.51 crores
- The PBT was reported at Rs. 1913.37 crores
- BPCL reported its net profit at Rs. 1747.01 crores
- The market sales of the Corporation for the nine months ended 31st December 2022 was 36.01 MMT as compared to 30.69 MMT for the nine months ended 31st December 2021. The increase is mainly in ATF (71.77%), HSD-Retail (28.50%), and MS-Retail (19.97%).
- The Average Gross Refining Margin (GRM) of the Corporation for nine months ended 31st December 2022 is $20.08 per barrel.
- The Board of Directors approved the Scheme of Arrangement (BORL Scheme) for the merger of Bharat Oman Refineries Limited (BORL), a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Corporation, with the Corporation.
Start Investing in 5 mins*
Rs. 20 Flat Per Order | 0% Brokerage
About the Author
DisclaimerInvestment/Trading is subject to market risk, past performance doesn’t guarantee future performance. The risk of trading/investment loss in securities markets can be substantial. Also, the above report is compiled from data available on public platforms.
Open Free Demat Account
By proceeding, you agree to the T&C.
Fill in your details below: