Britannia Industries Q4 Results FY2023, Profit at Rs. 557.60 crores
On 5th May 2023, Britannia Industries announced its quarterly results for the last quarter of FY2023.
Britannia Industries Financial Highlights:
- Britannia’s Consolidated Sales for the Quarter ended 31st March 2023 grew 11% to Rs. 3,892 Crores. The Consolidated Sales for the full year ended 31st March 2023 grew 15% to Rs. 15,985 Crores.
- Operating Profit grew 47% to Rs. 736 Crores. Operating Profit grew 30% to Rs. 2,605 Crores
- Net Profit grew 47% to Rs. 557.60 Crores in Q4FY23.
Britannia Industries’ Business Highlights:
- Commercialization of 2 Biscuit greenfield units in this quarter – in Uttar Pradesh & Tamil Nadu and brownfield expansion in Orissa
- On the cost & profitability front, input prices softened on the back of correction in Palm Oil & Packaging materials, while Flour continued to trend higher
- Britannia accelerates its rural journey with a focus on enhancing reach, partnering with 28,000 rural distributors, and sustaining our diligent market practices
- The company expanded its portfolio of a few of its adjacent categories including Milk Shakes in aseptic PET bottles & croissants.
Commenting on the performance, Mr. Varun Berry, Vice Chairman & Managing Director, said: “We delivered a robust growth of 11% in this quarter on the back of significant distribution gains, which reflects our execution strength across businesses & channels. We continued to accelerate our rural journey with a focus on enhancing reach, partnering with 28,000 rural distributors, and sustaining our diligent market practices. Our brand & distribution strength also reflects in the consistent market share gains over the last 10 years. We supported our Brands & Innovations with the requisite investments in the digital & mass media space. We further expanded the portfolio of a few of our adjacent categories including Milk Shakes (in aseptic PET bottles) & Croissants.”
Start Investing in 5 mins*
Rs. 20 Flat Per Order | 0% Brokerage
About the Author
DisclaimerInvestment/Trading is subject to market risk, past performance doesn’t guarantee future performance. The risk of trading/investment loss in securities markets can be substantial. Also, the above report is compiled from data available on public platforms.
Open Free Demat Account
By proceeding, you agree to the T&C.
Fill in your details below: