Cholamandalam Investment and Finance Company Q3 Results FY2023, PAT at Rs. 684 crores
On 31st January 2023, Cholamandalam Investment and Finance Company Ltd announced its results for the third quarter of FY2023.
- Disbursements at Rs.17,559 Crores for the quarter, up by 68% YoY
- Total AUM at Rs.103,789 Crores, up by 31% YoY
- Net Income Margin up at Rs.1,832 Crores for the quarter, up 22% YoY
- PAT at Rs.684 Crores for the quarter, up by 31% YoY
- Aggregate disbursements in Q3FY23 were at Rs.17,559 Crores, with a growth of 68%.
- Vehicle Finance (VF) disbursements were at Rs.10,446 Crores in Q3FY23, registering a growth of 37%.
- Loan Against Property (LAP) disbursed Rs.2,255 Crores in Q3FY23, a growth rate of 36%.
- Home Loan (Affordable HL and Affordable LAP) disbursed Rs.1,072 Crores in Q3FY23, registering a growth of 99%.
- Small and Medium Enterprises Loans (SME) disbursed Rs.1,782 Crores in Q3FY23, registering 273% growth.
- Consumer and Small Enterprise Loans (CSEL) disbursed Rs.1,868 Crores in Q3FY23.
- Secured Business and Personal Loan (SBPL) disbursed Rs.137 Crores in Q3FY23.
The Board of Directors of the Company approved the payment of an Interim dividend of 65% at Rs.1.30 per share on the equity shares of the Company.
Start Investing in 5 mins*
Rs. 20 Flat Per Order | 0% Brokerage
About the Author
DisclaimerInvestment/Trading is subject to market risk, past performance doesn’t guarantee future performance. The risk of trading/investment loss in securities markets can be substantial. Also, the above report is compiled from data available on public platforms.
Open Free Demat Account
By proceeding, you agree to the T&C.
Fill in your details below: