Coal India Ltd Q3 Results FY2023, PAT at Rs. 7719.11 crores
On 31st January 2023, Coal India Ltd Ltd announced its results for the third quarter of FY2023.
- The company reported revenue by operations to Rs. 32429.46 crores
- PBT at Rs. 10593.68 crores
- Net Profit was reported at Rs. 7719.11 crores. The steep rise in profit came on the back of a higher add-on over the notified price in the e-auction sale of 14.65 million tonnes (MTs) of coal during Q3 FY’23.
- Volumes were lower by 44% in the current fiscal’s Q3, compared to 26 MTs of a similar quarter FY’22, higher premiums under the e-window helped CIL in cranking up sales by Rs. 2,341 Crores.
- The realization per tonne of coal was Rs. 5,046 under the auction segment, in Q3 against Rs. 1,947 per tonne for the comparable quarter in FY’22. The jump was Rs. 3,099 per tonne or 159%.
- Volume sale of 158 MTs and better average realization under FSA resulted in a net impact of around Rs.3,580 Crore.
- FSA sale increased by 13.2 MTs in the Q3 FY’23 compared to 144.6 MTs of previous fiscal’s Q3.
- Realization per tonne of coal under the FSA category was Rs. 1,482 in Q3 FY’23 an increase of 8.2% compared to Rs. 1,370 per tonne of Q3 FY’22
The Board of Directors declared the 2nd Interim Dividend for the financial year 2022-23 @ Rs.5.25 per share of the face value of Rs 10/-.
Share Market Today
|Indices Name||Price||Price Change (% change)|
|S&P ASX 200||7073.20||-14.1 (-0.2%)|
|CAC 40||7344.67||41.22 (0.56%)|
|Dow Jones||36245.50||294.61 (0.82%)|
|FTSE 100||7537.28||72.65 (0.97%)|
|Hang Seng||16855.83||-168.79 (-0.99%)|
|US Tech 100||14298.26||118.3 (0.83%)|
|Nikkei 225||33431.51||-55.38 (-0.17%)|
|S&P 500||4594.63||26.83 (0.59%)|
|Gift Nifty||20490.00||160.5 (0.79%)|
|Shanghai Composite||3031.64||1.97 (0.07%)|
|Taiwan Weighted||17438.35||4.5 (0.03%)|
|US 30||36261.00||317.9 (0.88%)|
About the Author
DisclaimerInvestment/Trading is subject to market risk, past performance doesn’t guarantee future performance. The risk of trading/investment loss in securities markets can be substantial. Also, the above report is compiled from data available on public platforms.
Strong listing for Flair Writing Products IPO, then hits lower circuit
- Dec 02, 2023Read More
Escorts Kubota Ltd. witnessed a 4% increase in its total dispatches to dealerships, reaching 8,258 units, reflecting a 3.7% YoY growth. The rise in total dispatches to dealerships for Escorts Kubota Ltd.
- Dec 01, 2023Read More
In a transformative move to enhance local smartphone manufacturing, Dixon Technologies (India) Ltd. has inaugurated a smartphone manufacturing plant in Noida.
- Dec 01, 2023Read More