GAIL Q3 Results FY2023, PAT at Rs. 245.73 crores
On 30th January 2023, GAIL announced its results for the third quarter of FY2023.
- Revenue from Operations was reported at Rs 35,380.38 crore in Q3 FY23, up by 37.26% YoY
- PBT stood at Rs 222.67 crore, down by 94.83% YoY
- PAT was Rs 245.73 crore in Q3 FY23, down by 92.53% YoY.
- Natural gas transmission volume stood at 103.74 MMSCMD in Q3 FY23 as against 107.71 MMSCMD in Q2 FY23.
- Gas marketing volume stood at 89.89 MMSCMD as against 92.54 MMSCMD in the previous quarter.
- LHC sales stood at 248 TMT as against 231 TMT & Polymer sales stood at 65 TMT as against 108 TMT in comparison to the previous quarter.
Commenting on the results, Shri Sandeep Kumar Gupta, Chairman & Managing Director, GAIL said: “The company's Revenue from Operations has crossed Rs 1 Lac crore during nine months ended 31st December 2022, which is highest ever in any financial year. GAIL acquired a 26% Equity stake in "GAIL Bhuwan" Ship, M/s LNG Japonica. Diversifying the Company's business with an entry into the Speciality Chemical segment, GAIL Board has approved 50 KTA ISOPROPANOL Units (IPA) at Usar where PDHPP Plant is already under construction. The Company has raised a sum of Rs 1,575 crore by issuing redeemable non-convertible debentures at a highly competitive rate and incurred Capex of approx. Rs 6,278 crore during the nine months mainly on Pipelines, Petrochemicals, Operational capex etc. which is 79% of the annual target.”
Start Investing in 5 mins*
Rs. 20 Flat Per Order | 0% Brokerage
About the Author
DisclaimerInvestment/Trading is subject to market risk, past performance doesn’t guarantee future performance. The risk of trading/investment loss in securities markets can be substantial. Also, the above report is compiled from data available on public platforms.
Open Free Demat Account
By proceeding, you agree to the T&C.
Fill in your details below: