HDFC AMC Q2 Results FY2024, Net profit at Rs. 436.52 crores
On 12th October 2023, HDFC AMC announced its quarterly results.
- The company reported revenue from operations at Rs. 643.08 crore, up by 18.06% YoY.
- Profit before tax for the quarter ended September 30, 2023 was Rs.588.09 crores as compared to Rs.492.85 crores for the quarter ended September 30, 2022, up by 19.32% YoY.
- Profit after tax for the quarter ended September 30, 2023 was Rs.436.52 crores as compared to Rs. 363.85 crores for the quarter ended September 30, 2022, up by 19.97% YoY.
- In comparison to the quarter ended September 30, 2022, QAAUM increased to Rs.5,247 billion for the quarter ended September 30, 2023, representing an 11.2% market share for the mutual fund sector.
- For the quarter ended September 30, 2023, QAAUM in actively managed equity-oriented funds, or equity-oriented QAAUM excluding index funds, amounted at Rs.2,861 billion with a market share of 12.4%.
- For the quarter ending September 30, 2023, the ratio of equity-oriented QAAUM to non-equity-oriented QAAUM was 58:42, as opposed to 51:49 for the industry.
- In September 2023, 5.86 million systematic transactions totaling Rs.22.4 billion were executed.
- Over 80,000 distribution partners with em-paneled accounts from MFDs, National Distributors, and Banks are served by a total of 229 branches, 151 of which are situated in B-30 areas. The contribution of B-30 sites to its overall monthly average AUM is 18.2%.
- Individual investors made up 67.5% of the company's total monthly average AUM for August 2023, compared to 57.8% for the sector.
- As of September 30, 2023, there were 13.6 million Live Accounts overall. As of September 30, 2023, there were 7.9 million unique customers as recognized by PAN or PEKRN, compared to 40.4 million for the industry, a share of 19.6%.
Share Market Today
|Indices Name||Price||Price Change (% change)|
|S&P ASX 200||7073.20||-14.1 (-0.2%)|
|CAC 40||7344.67||41.22 (0.56%)|
|Dow Jones||36245.50||294.61 (0.82%)|
|FTSE 100||7537.28||72.65 (0.97%)|
|Hang Seng||16855.83||-168.79 (-0.99%)|
|US Tech 100||14298.26||118.3 (0.83%)|
|Nikkei 225||33431.51||-55.38 (-0.17%)|
|S&P 500||4594.63||26.83 (0.59%)|
|Gift Nifty||20490.00||160.5 (0.79%)|
|Shanghai Composite||3031.64||1.97 (0.07%)|
|Taiwan Weighted||17438.35||4.5 (0.03%)|
|US 30||36261.00||317.9 (0.88%)|
About the Author
Strong listing for Flair Writing Products IPO, then hits lower circuit
- Dec 02, 2023Read More
Escorts Kubota Ltd. witnessed a 4% increase in its total dispatches to dealerships, reaching 8,258 units, reflecting a 3.7% YoY growth. The rise in total dispatches to dealerships for Escorts Kubota Ltd.
- Dec 01, 2023Read More
In a transformative move to enhance local smartphone manufacturing, Dixon Technologies (India) Ltd. has inaugurated a smartphone manufacturing plant in Noida.
- Dec 01, 2023Read More