Hindustan Unilever Q4 Results FY2023, Net Profit at Rs. 2552 crores
On 27th April, Hindustan Unilever announced its results for the last quarter of FY2023.
Hindustan Unilever Financial Highlights:
- Total sales at Rs. 14,638 crores grew by 11 % during the quarter.
- Earnings before interest, tax, depreciation, and amortization (EBITDA) for the quarter at Rs. 3,471 crores, grew by 7%.
- EBITDA margin at 23.7% declined by 90 bps.
- Profit after tax for the quarter at Rs. 2,552 crores, grew by 9.67%.
- During FY 2023 total sales at Rs. 58,154 crores grew 10%.
- Earnings before interest, tax, depreciation, and amortization (EBITDA) grew 9%
- Profit after tax stood at Rs.9962 crores for FY2023
Hindustan Unilever Home care segment:
- The home care segment reported 28% revenue growth, and volumes grew close to double-digits
- Premium portfolio continues to grow ahead of the rest of the portfolio
- ‘Surf Excel’ became the first Home & Personal Care brand in India to cross US$ 1 bn in turnover
- Home Care liquids crosses Rs. 3000 crores a turnover led by effective market development actions
- ‘Vim’ recognized by Kantar for fastest consumer reach growth* globally in the last decade
Hindustan Unilever Beauty and Personal Care segment:
- Beauty and Personal Care segment posted 12% revenue growth, and volumes grew low single digit despite a decline in market volumes
- 3 new brands launched in premium beauty ‘Acne Squad’, ‘Find Your Happy Place’ and ‘Novology’
- ‘Lux’ & ‘Pond’s’ cross Rs. 2000 crores turnover each
Hindustan Unilever Foods and Refreshment Segment:
- Foods and Refreshment segment reported 5% revenue growth led by Ice Cream, Coffee, and Foods. Volumes grew low in a single digit
- HFD continues to gain consumer traction driven by market development; penetration and market shares grew handsomely
Recommended a final dividend of Rs. 22/- for the financial year ended 31st March 2023 on Equity Shares of Re. 1/- each. The Company had earlier paid an interim dividend of Rs. 17/- per share on 17th November 2022. The total dividend for the said period amounts to Rs. 39/- per Equity Share of the face value of Re. 1/- each.
Start Investing in 5 mins*
Rs. 20 Flat Per Order | 0% Brokerage
About the Author
DisclaimerInvestment/Trading is subject to market risk, past performance doesn’t guarantee future performance. The risk of trading/investment loss in securities markets can be substantial. Also, the above report is compiled from data available on public platforms.
Open Free Demat Account
By proceeding, you agree to the T&C.
In its Board Meeting held on 27th May 2023, the board of directors of Power Finance Corporation (PFC) Ltd has approved an Interim Dividend pay-out of ₹4.50/- per equity share of face value of ₹10/- each.
- Jun 09, 2023
Cell Point (India) Ltd is one of the largest retail outlets for mobile phones and other electronic accessories in South India.
- Jun 09, 2023
Sahana Systems IPO worth ₹32.74 crore comprises entirely of a fresh issue of shares by the company. The price band has been fixed in the range of ₹132 to ₹135.
- Jun 09, 2023
Fill in your details below: