Kotak Mahindra Bank Q3 Results FY2023, Net Profit at Rs. 2,791.8 Crores
On 21st January 2023, Kotak Mahindra Bank announced its results for the third quarter of FY2023.
- Net Interest Income (NII) for Q3FY23 increased to Rs. 5,653 crores, up 30% YoY.
- Net Interest Margin (NIM) was 5.47% for Q3FY23.
- Fees and services for Q3FY23 were Rs. 1,847 crores, up 23% YoY.
- Operating profit for Q3FY23 was Rs. 3,850 crore, up 43% YoY.
- The Bank’s PAT for Q3FY23 stood at Rs. 2,791.8 crores, up 31%
- Customers as of December 31, 2022, were 39.0 million.
- Customer Assets, which comprise Advances and Credit substitutes, increased by 24% to Rs. 3,39,313 crore.
- Advances increased by over 23% to Rs. 3,10,734 crore.
- CASA ratio as at December 31, 2022, stood at 53.3%.
- As of December 31, 2022, COVID-related provisions stood at Rs. 400 crores.
- GNPA was 1.90% & NNPA was 0.43%.
- Credit cost on advances for Q3FY23 was 27 bps (annualized) (including standard provisioning; excluding reversal of COVID & restructuring).
- The provision coverage ratio stood at 77.6%.
- Capital Adequacy Ratio of the Bank, as per Basel III, as at December 31, 2022 was 21.7%, and CET I ratio of 20.7%.
Share Market Today
|Indices Name||Price||Price Change (% change)|
|S&P ASX 200||7050.70||25.3 (0.36%)|
|CAC 40||7135.06||18.82 (0.26%)|
|Dow Jones||33507.50||-158.84 (-0.47%)|
|FTSE 100||7608.08||6.23 (0.08%)|
|Hang Seng||17822.58||458.27 (2.64%)|
|US Tech 100||13224.32||18.04 (0.14%)|
|Nikkei 225||31857.62||-14.9 (-0.05%)|
|S&P 500||4288.05||-11.65 (-0.27%)|
|Gift Nifty||19613.50||-43.5 (-0.22%)|
|Shanghai Composite||3110.48||3.16 (0.1%)|
|Taiwan Weighted||16353.74||43.38 (0.27%)|
|US 30||33537.50||-169.8 (-0.5%)|
About the Author
DisclaimerInvestment/Trading is subject to market risk, past performance doesn’t guarantee future performance. The risk of trading/investment loss in securities markets can be substantial. Also, the above report is compiled from data available on public platforms.
Flat listing for Master Components IPO, closes flat too
- Sep 29, 2023
On 29-sep-2023, Emami Ltd., a prominent Indian FMCG company, made an exciting foray into the health juice category by acquiring a 26% stake in Axiom Ayurveda Pvt Ltd, the firm behind the popular AloFrut brand of beverages.
- Sep 29, 2023