Kotak Mahindra Bank Q3 Results FY2023, Net Profit at Rs. 2,791.8 Crores
On 21st January 2023, Kotak Mahindra Bank announced its results for the third quarter of FY2023.
- Net Interest Income (NII) for Q3FY23 increased to Rs. 5,653 crores, up 30% YoY.
- Net Interest Margin (NIM) was 5.47% for Q3FY23.
- Fees and services for Q3FY23 were Rs. 1,847 crores, up 23% YoY.
- Operating profit for Q3FY23 was Rs. 3,850 crore, up 43% YoY.
- The Bank’s PAT for Q3FY23 stood at Rs. 2,791.8 crores, up 31%
- Customers as of December 31, 2022, were 39.0 million.
- Customer Assets, which comprise Advances and Credit substitutes, increased by 24% to Rs. 3,39,313 crore.
- Advances increased by over 23% to Rs. 3,10,734 crore.
- CASA ratio as at December 31, 2022, stood at 53.3%.
- As of December 31, 2022, COVID-related provisions stood at Rs. 400 crores.
- GNPA was 1.90% & NNPA was 0.43%.
- Credit cost on advances for Q3FY23 was 27 bps (annualized) (including standard provisioning; excluding reversal of COVID & restructuring).
- The provision coverage ratio stood at 77.6%.
- Capital Adequacy Ratio of the Bank, as per Basel III, as at December 31, 2022 was 21.7%, and CET I ratio of 20.7%.
About the Author
DisclaimerInvestment/Trading is subject to market risk, past performance doesn’t guarantee future performance. The risk of trading/investment loss in securities markets can be substantial. Also, the above report is compiled from data available on public platforms.
Start Investing Now!
Open Free Demat Account in 5 mins