Maruti Suzuki Q3 Results FY2023, Net Profit at Rs. 2351.3 crores
On 24th January 2023, Maruti Suzuki announced its results for the third quarter of FY2023.
- The revenue was up 25% year on year to Rs 29,044 crore.
- Operating profit for Q3FY23 increased to Rs 2,833 crore, a growth of 82% on-year.
- The operating margin went up by 304 basis points YoY at 9.75%.
- Total sales volume in the December quarter increased 8% on year to 465,911 units
- Domestic sales increased 10.5% on year in the quarter, and exports fell nearly 5%.
- Maruti Suzuki has reported an increase in net profit to Rs 2351.3 crore, up by 132% year on year
Commenting on the results, Maruti said that the shortage of electronic components impacted production by about 46,000 units in Q3. It added that pending customer orders stood at about 3.63 lakh vehicles at the end of the December quarter out of which about 1.19 lakh orders were for newly launched models.
About the Author
DisclaimerInvestment/Trading is subject to market risk, past performance doesn’t guarantee future performance. The risk of trading/investment loss in securities markets can be substantial. Also, the above report is compiled from data available on public platforms.
Start Investing Now!
Open Free Demat Account in 5 mins