Procter & Gamble Hygiene and Health Care Ltd Q2 Results FY2024, Net profit at Rs.210.69 Crores
On 30th October 2023, Procter & Gamble Hygiene and Health Care Ltd announced its quarterly results.
- Revenue from Operations was at Rs.1138.35 Crores for Q2FY24 driven by a superior retail execution and integrated growth strategy.
- Profit before tax was reported at Rs. 284.47 Crores
- Net Profit was reported at Rs.210.6 Crores led by acceleration of volume growth coupled with product price-mix and productivity
- Strong product offerings, excellent customer service, and a steady flow of innovative products—such as Whisper Hygiene Comfort, Whisper Choice Nights, Vicks ZzzQuil—the world's best sleep supplement—Vicks Roll-On Inhaler, and Vicks Xtra Strong—all contributed to the company's business growth.
- Through its "Whisper Menstrual Health & Hygiene Program," Whisper keeps spreading awareness of the importance of menstrual hygiene education.
Commenting on the results, LV Vaidyanathan, Managing Director, Procter & Gamble Hygiene and Health Care Ltd.said: “We delivered a strong top and bottom-line growth in the quarter, by executing our integrated strategy of a focused product portfolio of daily use categories where performance drives brand choice, superiority — across product performance, packaging, brand communication, retail execution and consumer and customer value —productivity, constructive disruption, and an agile and accountable organization. Our team’s execution of these strategies has enabled us to build momentum in the first quarter, and we are confident that these strategies will help us deliver balanced growth and value creation.”
Share Market Today
|Indices Name||Price||Price Change (% change)|
|S&P ASX 200||7073.20||-14.1 (-0.2%)|
|CAC 40||7344.67||41.22 (0.56%)|
|Dow Jones||36245.50||294.61 (0.82%)|
|FTSE 100||7537.28||72.65 (0.97%)|
|Hang Seng||16855.83||-168.79 (-0.99%)|
|US Tech 100||14298.26||118.3 (0.83%)|
|Nikkei 225||33431.51||-55.38 (-0.17%)|
|S&P 500||4594.63||26.83 (0.59%)|
|Gift Nifty||20490.00||160.5 (0.79%)|
|Shanghai Composite||3031.64||1.97 (0.07%)|
|Taiwan Weighted||17438.35||4.5 (0.03%)|
|US 30||36261.00||317.9 (0.88%)|
About the Author
Strong listing for Flair Writing Products IPO, then hits lower circuit
- Dec 02, 2023Read More
Escorts Kubota Ltd. witnessed a 4% increase in its total dispatches to dealerships, reaching 8,258 units, reflecting a 3.7% YoY growth. The rise in total dispatches to dealerships for Escorts Kubota Ltd.
- Dec 01, 2023Read More
In a transformative move to enhance local smartphone manufacturing, Dixon Technologies (India) Ltd. has inaugurated a smartphone manufacturing plant in Noida.
- Dec 01, 2023Read More