Rs 160 crore to Rs 350 crore in less than a year. Which stocks turned multibagger for Dolly Khanna?
While Nifty small-cap and mid-cap have doubled in the covid recovery phase, Dolly Khanna net worth multiplied 2.2x times to Rs 350 crore in a matter of 10 months.
The net worth of Dolly Khanna was Rs 160 crore in December 2020, and currently it has multiplied 2.2x times to Rs 350 crore in a matter of 10 months.
Here is the list of top-performing stocks of Dolly Khanna.
1) Butterfly Gandhimathi Appliances Ltd has turned to be a multibagger for Dolly Khanna. She is quite bullish on this kitchen appliances market leader from last year. In December 2020 quarter she increased the stake from 1.1% to 1.5%. Her portfolio worth in this stock would be somewhere around Rs 6.8 crore in December 2020, the current holding has increased to Rs 21.7 crore due to 3.23x times increase in stock price.
2) Rain Industries Ltd (2.6x times increase in stock price) with 223% return in 10 months
3) KCP Ltd, (2.22x times increase in stock price) with 122% return in 10 months
4) Nitin Spinners Ltd, (1.9x times increase in stock price) with 90% return in 6 months
5) Polyplex Corporation Ltd (1.61x times increase in stock price) with 61% return in 6 months
Dolly Khanna has been investing in the domestic stock market since 1996 and her portfolio is entirely managed by her husband Rajiv Khanna. Dolly and Rajiv raised the initial capital to invest from the sale of their family business named ‘Kwality Milk Foods’. After that, there has been no looking back for the golden couple. The stock picks effortlessly turned into mega multibaggers and have caused a quantum jump in the value of the portfolio.
Investment strategy of Dolly Khanna
These stocks are selected based on few basic parameters, but not limited to,
1) Double-digit sales growth for 3 years or 5 years or 10 years.
2) Double-digit profit growth for 3 years or 5 years.
3) Double-digit ROE for 3 years or 5 years or 10 years.
4) Company P/E is lower than industry P/E.
These are only quantitative factors, a strong business model, effective management, good corporate governance would also come into play.
Do you also look at these parameters while analyzing a company for the long term?
About the Author
Start Investing Now!
Open Free Demat Account in 5 mins