State Bank of India Q3 Results FY2023, PAT at Rs. 14,205 crores
On 3rd February, the State Bank of India announced its results for the third quarter of FY2023.
- Net Interest Income (NII) for Q3FY23 increased by 24.05% YoY.
- Domestic NIM for Q3FY23 increased by 29 bps YoY to 3.69%.
- Operating Profit for Q3FY23 at Rs. 25,219 crores; grew by 36.16% YoY.
- Highest ever quarterly Net Profit at Rs. 14,205 crores; grew by 68.47% YoY.
- ROA at 1.08% for the quarter improved by 37 bps YoY.
- Credit growth at 17.60% YoY with Domestic Advances growing by 16.91% YoY.
- Foreign Offices’ Advances grew by 21.47% YoY.
- Domestic Advances growth was driven by Retail Personal Advances (18.10% YoY) followed by Corporate Advances which grew by 18.08% YoY.
- Retail Personal Advances (excl. REH) cross Rs. 5 lakh crores.
- SME and Agri loans have registered YoY growth of 14.16% and 11.52% respectively.
- Whole Bank Deposits grew at 9.51% YoY, out of which CASA Deposit grew by 5.88% YoY. CASA ratio stands at 44.48% as on 31st December 22.
- Net NPA ratio at 0.77% down by 57 bps YoY.
- Gross NPA ratio at 3.14% down by 136 bps YoY.
- Provision Coverage Ratio (PCR) at 76.12% improved by 490 bps YoY.
- Slippage Ratio for Q3FY23 stands at 0.41%
- Credit Cost for Q3FY23 at 0.21%; improved by 28 bps YoY.
- Capital Adequacy Ratio (CAR) as at the end of Q3FY23 stands at 13.27%.
- 64% of SB accounts and 41% of retail asset accounts were acquired digitally through YONO. - The share of Alternate Channels in total transactions increased from 95.3% in 9MFY22 to 97.2% in 9MFY23.
Start Investing in 5 mins*
Rs. 20 Flat Per Order | 0% Brokerage
About the Author
DisclaimerInvestment/Trading is subject to market risk, past performance doesn’t guarantee future performance. The risk of trading/investment loss in securities markets can be substantial. Also, the above report is compiled from data available on public platforms.
Open Free Demat Account
By proceeding, you agree to the T&C.
Fill in your details below: