Tata Elxsi Q3 Results FY2023, PAT at Rs. 194.67 crores
On 25th January 2023, Tata Elxsi announced its results for the third quarter of FY2023.
- Revenues from operations at Rs. 817.7 Crores, up by 28.7% YoY
- Overall quarterly revenue crosses US$ 100 million for the first time
- EBITDA Margin expands to 30.2%, up by 9.0% QoQ growth
- Profit after tax at Rs. 194.7 Crores, up by 11.7% QoQ
- EPS grows 11.7% QoQ and 29.0% YoY to Rs. 31.26
- Transportation witnessed stellar growth of 12% QoQ and 33.2% YoY, aided by large deals and market share gains in EV, Software Defined Vehicles and adjacencies.
- Healthcare grew at 28.4% YoY, driven by new product engineering, digital health, and regulatory services.
- Media and Communications grew 14.7% YoY in a challenging quarter for the industry, aided by new wins in Android TV and AdTech, and platform-led deals with operators.
- Among regions, Europe delivered strong growth of 8.9% QoQ, followed by US at 6.3% QoQ.
- Selected by a global OEM software organization for a Software Defined Vehicle (SDV) program. This represents a strategic entry for next-generation SDV and EV platform development.
- Tata Elxsi was selected to set up an offshore center of excellence for EV system development for a leading USEV system supplier. This represents a multi-million multi-year engagement.
- Tata Elxsi won a design-led New Product Development (NPD) deal from a Global medical devices company for the development of a home renal care platform.
- A leading broadcaster in EMEA selected Tata Elxsi to develop, integrate and deploy a next-generation Adtech platform for streaming video services.
- Tata Elxsi was selected to design, integrate and set up AR/VR-based safety training and worker productivity training centers across multiple manufacturing plants for a global industrial leader. This unique industry-first solution for smart manufacturing brings together design, content, and technology.
Commenting on the results, Mr. Manoj Raghavan, CEO and Managing Director, Tata Elxsi said: “We have delivered a quarter of steady growth in a seasonally weak and challenging quarter for the technology industry and macro-economic uncertainty in our key markets.
We are seeing strong and sustained growth in the Automotive and adjacent segments in Transportation, led by our differentiated EV and digital capabilities.”
Share Market Today
|Indices Name||Price||Price Change (% change)|
|S&P ASX 200||7178.40||116.8 (1.65%)|
|CAC 40||7440.64||58.82 (0.8%)|
|Dow Jones||36115.42||-8.79 (-0.02%)|
|FTSE 100||7531.08||51.5 (0.69%)|
|Hang Seng||16474.29||172.06 (1.06%)|
|US Tech 100||14207.94||1.75 (0.01%)|
|Nikkei 225||33445.90||670.08 (2.04%)|
|S&P 500||4557.89||-1.73 (-0.04%)|
|Gift Nifty||21066.50||-7 (-0.03%)|
|Shanghai Composite||2968.93||-3.37 (-0.11%)|
|Taiwan Weighted||17360.72||32.71 (0.19%)|
|US 30||36126.20||2.8 (0.01%)|
About the Author
DisclaimerInvestment/Trading is subject to market risk, past performance doesn’t guarantee future performance. The risk of trading/investment loss in securities markets can be substantial. Also, the above report is compiled from data available on public platforms.
About the Sheetal Universal IPO She
- Dec 06, 2023Read More