Tata Motors Q3 Results FY2023, PAT at Rs. 3043.15 crores
On 25th January 2023, Tata Motors announced its results for the third quarter of FY2023.
- Revenues from operations at Rs. 88488.59 crores
- Profit before tax stood at Rs. 3202.61 crores
- The company reported PAT at Rs. 3043.15 crores
- JLR delivered on its plans and achieved positive free cash flow and profitability in the quarter as supplies improved. Revenues were £6.0 billion, up 28% vs. Q3 FY22 and up 15% sequentially reflecting better supplies, a strong model mix, and pricing. The higher profitability reflects increased wholesale volumes with a favorable mix, pricing, and foreign exchange offset partially by higher inflation and supplier claim largely related to constrained volumes. Free cash flow was £490 million in Q3 FY22.
- Modern luxury Range Rover SV is the fastest-ever selling Special Vehicle Operations model, with more than 5,000 orders since launch in October 2021 at average pricing above £180,000
- Tata Commercial Vehicles revenues in Q3 FY23 were up 22.5% vs. Q3 FY22 at ₹ 16900 Crores.
- Tata Passenger Vehicles revenues were up 37% vs Q3 FY22 at ₹ 11700 Crores reflecting higher volumes and realizations.
Start Investing in 5 mins*
Rs. 20 Flat Per Order | 0% Brokerage
About the Author
DisclaimerInvestment/Trading is subject to market risk, past performance doesn’t guarantee future performance. The risk of trading/investment loss in securities markets can be substantial. Also, the above report is compiled from data available on public platforms.
Open Free Demat Account
By proceeding, you agree to the T&C.
Fill in your details below: