Tata Motors Q3 Results FY2023, PAT at Rs. 3043.15 crores
On 25th January 2023, Tata Motors announced its results for the third quarter of FY2023.
- Revenues from operations at Rs. 88488.59 crores
- Profit before tax stood at Rs. 3202.61 crores
- The company reported PAT at Rs. 3043.15 crores
- JLR delivered on its plans and achieved positive free cash flow and profitability in the quarter as supplies improved. Revenues were £6.0 billion, up 28% vs. Q3 FY22 and up 15% sequentially reflecting better supplies, a strong model mix, and pricing. The higher profitability reflects increased wholesale volumes with a favorable mix, pricing, and foreign exchange offset partially by higher inflation and supplier claim largely related to constrained volumes. Free cash flow was £490 million in Q3 FY22.
- Modern luxury Range Rover SV is the fastest-ever selling Special Vehicle Operations model, with more than 5,000 orders since launch in October 2021 at average pricing above £180,000
- Tata Commercial Vehicles revenues in Q3 FY23 were up 22.5% vs. Q3 FY22 at ₹ 16900 Crores.
- Tata Passenger Vehicles revenues were up 37% vs Q3 FY22 at ₹ 11700 Crores reflecting higher volumes and realizations.
Share Market Today
|Indices Name||Price||Price Change (% change)|
|S&P ASX 200||7178.40||116.8 (1.65%)|
|CAC 40||7440.64||58.82 (0.8%)|
|Dow Jones||36103.77||-0.86 (0%)|
|FTSE 100||7531.08||51.5 (0.69%)|
|Hang Seng||16474.29||172.06 (1.06%)|
|US Tech 100||14207.94||1.75 (0.01%)|
|Nikkei 225||33445.90||670.08 (2.04%)|
|S&P 500||4556.04||-0.12 (0%)|
|Gift Nifty||21066.50||-7 (-0.03%)|
|Shanghai Composite||2968.93||-3.37 (-0.11%)|
|Taiwan Weighted||17360.72||32.71 (0.19%)|
|US 30||36054.60||-1.5 (0%)|
About the Author
DisclaimerInvestment/Trading is subject to market risk, past performance doesn’t guarantee future performance. The risk of trading/investment loss in securities markets can be substantial. Also, the above report is compiled from data available on public platforms.
About the Sheetal Universal IPO She
- Dec 06, 2023Read More