These stocks are likely to be in focus on July 15

These stocks are likely to be in focus on July 15

by 5paisa Research Team Last Updated: 2022-07-14T17:27:38+05:30

At market close on Thursday, the core equity indices ended lower due to weak global cues as the fear of inflation takes hold.

The Sensex was at 53,416.15, down by 98 points or 0.18% and the Nifty 50 closed below the 16,000 level mark at 15,938.65, down by 28 points or 0.18%.

The top trending stocks on the BSE were Adani Green Energy, Birlasoft, Wipro, TCS, Kalyan Jewellers India, Credit Access Grameen, and One 97 Communications.

These stocks are likely to be in focus for Friday's trading session -

Mindtree Limited: According to a regulatory filing, Mindtree's revenue for April through June climbed 7.7% to Rs 3,121.1 crore over the prior three months. With a 30 basis-point sequential gain in its margin, the business recorded a net profit of Rs 471.6 crore for the April–June period, above Street projections. The company's revenue has increased by more than 5% in constant currency terms for the sixth consecutive quarter. The shares of the company ended lower by 3.93% on the BSE.

Dabur India Limited: Dabur India through its subsidiaries has acquired the entire stake in Bangladesh-based Asian Consumer Care from its joint venture partner Advanced Chemical Industries for about Rs 51 crore. Dabur held a 76% stake in the firm before its acquisition through its subsidiary Dabur International, while the remaining 24% was held by Advanced Chemical Industries, the company said in a regulatory filing. The shares of the company ended 0.66% higher on the BSE.

Infosys Limited: Infosys Ltd on July 13, signed a definitive agreement to acquire Denmark-based BASE life science, leading technology and consulting firm in the life sciences industry, for up to €110 million (about $111 million). The acquisition is expected to be completed by the second quarter of FY23. The shares of the company ended 1.10% lower on the BSE.


Start Investing in 5 mins*

Get Benefits worth 2100* | Rs. 20 Flat Per Order | 0% Brokerage

About the Author

Our research team is composed of some highly qualified research professionals, their expertise range across sectors.

Disclaimer

Investment/Trading in securities Market is subject to market risk, past performance is not a guarantee of future performance. The risk of loss in trading and investment in Securities markets including Equites and Derivatives can be substantial.

Open Free Demat Account

& get benefits worth 2100*

 
Resend OTP
Please Enter OTP
  • Have Promo code?
  • Use code ACT2100
Enter Promo code

By proceeding, you agree to the T&C.

Start Investing Now!

Open Free Demat Account in 5 mins

Enter Valid Mobile Number