TVS launches two new technology integrated bikes in the Philippines
The company is expanding their product range focusing on aspirational young customers in the Philippines.
TVS Motor Company, a reputed two-wheeler and three-wheeler manufacturer globally, today announced the launch of its motorcycle TVS Apache RR 310 with Race Tuned Fuel Injection (RT-Fi) and feature-rich connected scooter TVS NTORQ 125 for the aspirational young customers in the Philippines.
Key Features of TVS Apache RR 310:
1. Multi-Information Race Computer with Control Cubes & Bluetooth SmartXonnect technology with a mobile app offering multiple data points on post-ride analysis, turn-by-turn navigation, call functionality etc.
2. Ride Modes – Urban, Rain, Sport, Track
3. Throttle-by-Wire technology GTT+ for optimum performance
4. Superior Michelin Road 5 tyres, offering best-in-class wet grip and cornering capabilities. The vehicle will be available in two colours – Racing Red & Titanium Black.
5. It uses a 312cc SI, four-stroke, four-valve, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine, producing 34 bhp power and 27 Nm of torque.
Key Features of TVS NTORQ 125 :
1. It is a sporty and aerodynamic 125cc automatic scooter, equipped with an RT-Fi (Race Tuned Fuel injection) platform. This technology is specially designed to deliver superior performance with better real throttle feel for an enjoyable riding experience in all driving conditions.
2. The scooter boasts superior performance backed by TVS Racing Pedigree and premieres the SMARTXONNECTTM, an innovative Bluetooth-enabled technology paired with an exclusive TVS Connect mobile App.
3. SMARTXONNECTTM enables a host of first-in-segment additions to the fully digital speedometer, which boasts features such as navigation assist, top speed recorder, in-built lap-timer, phone battery strength display, last parked location assist, service reminder, trip meter and multi-ride statistic modes such as Street and Sport.
4. It comes in a colour selection of Matte Red, Metallic Grey, Metallic Red, Metallic Blue.
TVS Motor Company has an extensive presence in the Philippines with over 550 sales and service outlets. Its distributor in the Philippines is Global Automobile Traders FZCO.
“The smart features of TVS Apache RR 310 and TVS NTORQ 125 are perfect to cater to the connected needs of the Filipino customers. We are committed to enhancing our ownership experience for the customers with the diverse product range,” said J Thangarajan, President Director, PT TVS Motor Company, Indonesia.
The news has not led to much movement in the stock. At 3.30 PM TVS closed at Rs 681.90, 0.4% down for the day.
Start Investing Now!
Open Free Demat Account in 5 mins