Legendary US investor & author William J. O'Neil did a comprehensive study of the greatest winning stocks spanning the past 125 years. He then put together a set of common characteristics to these past market leaders and coined the term CAN SLIM. Each letter stands for one of the seven chief characteristics of these greatest winning stocks
- Look for stocks with big earnings in their latest reported period. The bigger, the better. Current Quarterly Earnings
- You want to see annual earnings growth of at least 25% for each of the last 3 years. Annual Earnings Growth
- The biggest CAN SLIM winners had something NEW! New products, new services, new leadership, new price high or a new condition in the industry. New Product, Service, Management/Price High
- One of the most basic economic principles is the law of supply and demand which is most sharply demonstrated in the stock market. Supply and Demand
- True leaders are those companies showing the best earnings growth, strongest sales, superior price performance and are in LEADING industry groups. Leader or Laggard
- Mutual funds, banks, and other professional investors are the big players that drive the market. Institutional Sponsorship
- Study shows 3 out of 4 stocks follow the market's trend, so you always want to trade in sync with the market. Market Direction
This can be viewed from watchlist and search page in Trade section. This view can also be accessed from Advanced research section in Home page.
The evaluation view is composed of a stock chart with pattern recognition, proprietary ratings for the stock. CAN SLIM and custom checklists and stock-specific data in the details tab. This view efficiently combines key stock information you need to validate your decision to buy or sell or to commit to further research.
It’s an algorithmically generated list of top growth stocks ideas which can be accessed from Home page.
Every Friday, IND 47 list is published. It's an algorithmic list of leading growth stocks with many, if not all, of the traits of past market winners using CAN SLIM methodology. The list is filled with strong price performers so you'll find stocks that are extended past proper buy points. These stocks typically have strong fundamentals and sound base patterns.
It is a list of stocks hand-picked by dedicated team of experienced Research Analysts. It can be accessed from home page.
It provides daily update on how the positions are progressing. Following the changes to the portfolio is a great way to see CAN SLIM methodology in action and learn how to take its advantage.
This module provides a regular & insightful update on overall Market conditions & is available on homepage.
It provides regular commentary on overall Indian market conditions, an analysis of select stocks on our premium IND 47 index list, and an evaluation of how well our list performed versus the market. This outlook helps to clarify whether the current market environment is helping or hurting growth stocks.