5paisa is the first discount broker in the country to introduce portfolio advisory services for its customers with an aim to deliver consistent returns in the long run. It relieves you from monitoring and balancing your assets regularly, thus making wealth creation easy for you. We support you with expert investment managers who will review and recommend changes to your portfolio on an on-going basis while managing risk appropriately.
Interested? Fill in your details
Why 5paisa Wealth?
- Avail Portfolio Advisory Services starting @ Rs. 2.5 Lac
- Experienced fund managers
- Proven track record of returns
- Diversified portfolio advisory to reduce risk
- Quality stock selection
- Disciplined approach and active monitoring
Why better than PMS and MF?
- You can start investing with 5paisa wealth with just Rs. 2.5 lac. PMS services require at least Rs.50 lac initial investments.
- Unlike PMS there is no eligibility criterion for investing in 5paisa Wealth.
- Our Managers recommend recalibrations to your portfolio on a regular basis while managing risks. Thus giving you an opportunity to actively monitor your investments., whereas MF managers have complete control on where and how your money is invested
- Mutual funds usually have some exit load, whereas you can withdraw your Wealth investments anytime without any Exit Load.
Our Expert Team
Sunil, a CA Rank Holder and CFA charter holder, has a distinguished track record of over 2 decades in Equity Investments. Earlier as CIO-Equities for Reliance Mutual Fund, he played an instrumental role in building RMF into one of India's largest AMCs overseeing ~USD 11bn of equity assets.
Reliance Growth Fund (MF), independently managed by him, has the unique distinction of having grown over 100 times in 21 years. Reliance Small cap Fund was rated among the top Mutual funds in its category. He is currently appointed to the IFRS Capital Markets Advisory Committee (CMAC) and is the only member from India to be appointed for the same. (2020-2023). He served on the Global Board of CFA Institute, USA (2013-2019) and as Chairman of the Investment Committee (2017-2019) of the CFA Institute, USA.
Pankaj is the founder and drives the investment process at Renaissance Investment Managers. He has over 25 years of experience in Equity Research & Fund Management with a credible track record of performance over his professional career.
In his last role, Pankaj was associated with Axis Mutual Fund as the Chief Investment Officer (CIO) managing over $2bn in Indian Equities. He was part of the team that set up Axis Mutual Fund in 2009 and over the years built it into one of the leading AMC in India on the back of excellent investment performance. He was responsible for the performance of all the equity funds of Axis AMC and during his stint as Chief Investment Officer, Axis AMC was recognized as the best Equity Fund house of the year by Outlook Money for 2014.
He was also awarded as Best Fund Manager – Runner up Award for Axis Midcap Fund by Outlook Money in 2014. The fund delivered a CAGR return of 24% (2011-2015) significantly outperforming the benchmark and was a top decile fund for 2012 & 2013 and was ranked the No1 performing fund in India across all funds in 2014 on 3 year basis.
He was also recognized by Outlook Money as a Leading Fund Manager with 5 years of track record of consistent performance in the year 2015.
Pankaj has also worked with Merrill Lynch as India Portfolio Manager for Strategic Investment Group. He has also worked with Rare Enterprises, Motilal Oswal Securities and UTI Mutual Fund. During his career apart from delivering superior risk adjusted returns consistently over 20 years in public markets, Pankaj has also been instrumental in executing various PIPE and Private Equity investments.
If you are a mid to long term equity market investor who believes in disciplined wealth creation from the stock market, 5paisa Wealth is "The Right Choice" for you. Whether you are a naïve or a pro investor, 5paisa Wealth caters to all.
- For new to market investors – For you lack of knowledge and experience is the major hindrance, to overcome which we offer expert advisory that makes investing easy for you.
- For experienced investors – Since you are more concerned about optimization of your portfolio to churn maximum profits, we provide diversification to the portfolio with proper risk management.
How to Invest Process
Click on Invest Now
Click on Subscribe Now
Fill Basic Information like Name, Email and Mobile
Choose Billing plan (Only 1 will be shown here) & finish payment
Once payment is completed, You can start investing in this portfolio
Click on Subscribe Now
Fill Basic information
Fill your risk profile
After filling the risk profile, system will check if the profile is right for you or not. If it is, then you can proceed. If it is not, then it will caution you against purchasing the smallcase. However, You can ignore the warning if you wish.
Fill PAN information and choose billing plan
Sign Investment Advisor agreement by entering OTP delivered to email
Pay through eNach mandate
Once payment is completed, You can start investing in this portfolio.
- Rahul Veera Abakkus Asset Manager LLP
Rahul Veera has over a decade of equity market experience. Prior to Abakkus Asset Manager LLP, he has been associated as an equity research analyst for organizations like Edelweiss, Morgan Stanley, and Elara capital and was tracking multiple sectors like Pharma, Chemicals, Oil & Gas, Cement, etc. His expertise lies in stock selection across the market cap with a strong focus on bottom-up research. Rahul is an MBA from Swansea, UK and an alumnus of IIM Calcutta with a specialization in Finance.
- Pawan Parakh Alpha Portfolios Pawan Parekh has over 15 years of experience in investment research. He started his capital markets career with Edelweiss Securities as an equity analyst. Over the years, he has worked with several marquee organizations like Deloitte, HSBC and HDFC amongst others. He actively interacts with company managements and industry experts to gauge the upcoming trends/ disruptions across various sectors. He likes to travel across the country to gain a better understanding of ground realities. He has depicted the ability to understand different business models across multiple sectors.
Frequently Asked Questions
The min. investment amount depends on the investment portfolio you choose. Our portfolios start with just Rs.2.5 lacs of min. investment.
No, there is no lock-in period for all your investments done through 5paisa Wealth, you can sell your portfolio anytime.
No, there is no min. networth requirement for 5paisa Wealth.
All our customers are eligible to invest through 5paisa Wealth!