To seek generation of returns by investing in a portfolio of fi xed income instruments which mature on or before the maturity date of the Plan. However, there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the Plan will be achieved.
Kapil Punjabi - Fixed income - VP & Fund Manager
Kapil Punjabi is the Vice President and Fixed Income Fund Manager of HSBC Asset Management (India). He has over 13 years of expertise and has excelled at comprehending financial market intricacies.
Kapil worked at Taurus Mutual Fund, Edelweiss Mutual Fund, and Transmarket Group before joining HSBC (India). His technical expertise and commercial experience have enabled him to make sound strategic decisions.
- Fund Name
- Fund Size
- 3Y Returns
- UTI-Fixed Income Interval – Annual-Sr.I – Dir Growth
6.7%Fund Size - 21
5.7%Fund Size - 21
4.6%Fund Size - 21
- Nippon India Interval Fund-Annual-Sr.I-Dir Growth
7.1%Fund Size - 15
5%Fund Size - 15
5.8%Fund Size - 15
- Aditya Birla SL Interval Income-Qrtly-Sr.I-Dir Growth
7.2%Fund Size - 155
5%Fund Size - 155
5.3%Fund Size - 155
- Nippon India Interval Fund – Qrtly-Sr.II-Dir Growth
7.2%Fund Size - 47
4.9%Fund Size - 47
5.4%Fund Size - 47
- Nippon India Interval Fund – Qrtly-Sr.III-Dir Growth
7.3%Fund Size - 42
4.9%Fund Size - 42
5.1%Fund Size - 42
AMC Contact Details
Frequently Asked Questions
How to invest in HSBC FTS – Series 139 – Direct Growth ?
- Login to your 5paisa account, Go to the Mutual Funds section.
- Search for HSBC FTS – Series 139 – Direct Growth in the search box.
- Click on "Start SIP" if you wish to do a SIP or click on “One-time” if you wish to invest a lumpsum amount then click on "Invest Now"
What is the expense ratio of HSBC FTS – Series 139 – Direct Growth ?
What is the AUM of HSBC FTS – Series 139 – Direct Growth?
How can I redeem my investments in HSBC FTS – Series 139 – Direct Growth?
Step 2: Log in to your account by adding Folio No. and M-Pin
Step 3: Click on Widhrawal > Redemption
Step 4: Select HSBC FTS – Series 139 – Direct Growth in Scheme, enter the redemption amount, and click on submit button.
What is the NAV of HSBC FTS – Series 139 – Direct Growth ?
How to redeem HSBC FTS – Series 139 – Direct Growth holding ?
What are the top stock holdings of HSBC FTS – Series 139 – Direct Growth?
- TREPS - 99.5%
- Net CA & Others - 0.5%