|St Bk of India||Banks||Equity||4.96%|
|Larsen & Toubro||Infrastructure Developers & Operators||Equity||4.6%|
|Infosys||IT - Software||Equity||3.62%|
|NTPC||Power Generation & Distribution||Equity||2.99%|
|HCL Technologies||IT - Software||Equity||2.96%|
|Indian Hotels Co||Hotels & Restaurants||Equity||2.65%|
|Chalet Hotels||Hotels & Restaurants||Equity||2.62%|
|Zomato Ltd||E-Commerce/App based Aggregator||Equity||2.37%|
|Tata Power Co.||Power Generation & Distribution||Equity||1.93%|
|Siemens||Capital Goods - Electrical Equipment||Equity||1.73%|
|EIH||Hotels & Restaurants||Equity||1.57%|
|M & M||Automobile||Equity||1.19%|
|A B B||Capital Goods - Electrical Equipment||Equity||1.04%|
|Samvardh. Mothe.||Auto Ancillaries||Equity||1.03%|
|GE T&D India||Capital Goods - Electrical Equipment||Equity||0.94%|
|B P C L||Refineries||Equity||0.93%|
|SBI Life Insuran||Insurance||Equity||0.9%|
|Bank of Baroda||Banks||Equity||0.83%|
|Tata Consumer||Plantation & Plantation Products||Equity||0.79%|
|Coal India||Mining & Mineral products||Equity||0.73%|
|Tech Mahindra||IT - Software||Equity||0.64%|
|United Breweries||Alcoholic Beverages||Equity||0.49%|
|Aditya Bir. Fas.||Retail||Equity||0.31%|
|Pharmaceuticals & Biotech||4.31%|
|Agricultural Food & other||1.55%|
|Chemicals & Petrochemical||0.79%|
|Aerospace & Defense||0.54%|
|Cash & Others||0.18%|
|Exit Load||1.00% - If redeemed or switched out on or before completion of 7 Days from the date of allotment of units. Nil - If redeemed or switched out after completion of 7 Days from the date of allotment of units.|
Nippon India Large Cap is an open-ended large-cap mutual equities fund scheme from the house of Nippon India Mutual Fund. This fund was launched on June 12 2007, and has been existing for a commendable 15 years. Nippon India Large Cap Fund-Growth has Rs 12,612 Crores worth of assets under management as on December 31 2022, and is a medium-sized fund of its category.
The fund has 97.06% investment in domestic equities, of which 72.54% is in Large Cap stocks, 9.74% is in Mid Cap stocks, and 1.42% in Small Cap stocks. Mr Ashutosh Bhargava is the fund manager here.
Pros and Cons
|The fund has outperformed benchmarks, especially during the bull run.||The fund has an expense ratio higher than what most other Large Cap funds charge.|
|Its market volatility is more stable than most other funds||There is a poor track record of protecting the investor’s capital in the bear market phase.|
|The 5Y returns from the fund are in the top-most 25% of its category.|
How to Invest in Nippon India Large Cap fund?
As a large-cap fund, Nippon India Large Cap Fund invests primarily in the equities of the top 100 firms by total market capitalization. The goal of large-cap stocks is to give the portfolio stability and liquidity. It makes an effort to invest in market leaders or future market leaders who have proven business models and steady free cash flows.
The fund also takes the initiative to invest in growing businesses that are fairly valued and have a strong return on equity.
What is the Expense Ratio?
When it comes to the Nippon India large-cap fund, the Expense Ratio is understood as the proportion visualizing the annualized fees to be obligatorily delivered to the firm as remuneration for the management of the shareholder’s capital in the fund.
Who should invest in Nippon India Large Cap fund?
As a highly diversified fund, Nippon India Large Cap Fund’s portfolio includes stocks from numerous industries and businesses. Investors seeking good returns from all potential corners of the share market should opt for investment in this fund.
Nippon India Large Cap is a fund with a moderately high level of risk and has given a CAGR/Annualized return of 11.7% since its launch. So, only those investors who are absolutely sure of their financial backing and are confident enough to venture should go for this fund.]
The fund is best for long-term investors who like to keep their money invested for five years or more. In this manner, there is much better capital appreciation, fetching huge quantities of profits for the shareholder.
The fact that this fund analyzes the values and performance of each and every asset in the stock market and invests only in the advancing sectors for robust returns on equity — makes it appropriate for both senior investors as well as newbies.
● The fund becomes more secure and safe in terms of investments as a result of this diversification, which benefits the investors, especially the novice ones who need greater security and ‘cushioning’ against the shocks of market fluctuations.
● The Nippon India Large Cap Fund is very large, currently holding ₹11950.93 crore worth of assets as on September 30, 2022. Undoubtedly, this fund is strong and lucrative to invest in for anybody.
● Its trailing returns over different time periods show a consistent growth in the profits generated: 0.95% (1yr), 16.96% (3yr), 11.27% (5yr) and 11.55% since its inception. For comparison, the category returns for the same time duration are: -5.36% (1yr), 15.29% (3yr) and 10.82% (5yr) — meaning that it has a much better performance record.
● The Growth-oriented strategy of investment across various market capitalizations and management by this fund is extremely useful as investors can avoid the losses from underperforming assets and take due advantage of potential stocks which are predicted to grow in the near future.
Sailesh Raj Bhan
- Fund Name
- Fund Size
- 3Y Returns
- ICICI Pru Bluechip Fund – Direct Growth
22%Fund Size - 40,078
25.9%Fund Size - 40,078
14.6%Fund Size - 40,078
- SBI BlueChip Fund – Direct Growth
19.3%Fund Size - 38,881
24.7%Fund Size - 38,881
14.7%Fund Size - 38,881
- Tata Large Cap Fund – Direct Growth
18.8%Fund Size - 1,593
24.6%Fund Size - 1,593
14%Fund Size - 1,593
- Franklin India Bluechip Fund – Direct Growth
16.2%Fund Size - 6,769
24.2%Fund Size - 6,769
11.6%Fund Size - 6,769
- Kotak Bluechip Fund – Direct Growth
18.6%Fund Size - 6,369
23%Fund Size - 6,369
15.1%Fund Size - 6,369
AMC Contact Details
Frequently Asked Questions
How to invest in Nippon India Large Cap Fund – Direct Growth ?
- Login to your 5paisa account, Go to the Mutual Funds section.
- Search for Nippon India Large Cap Fund – Direct Growth in the search box.
- Click on "Start SIP" if you wish to do a SIP or click on “One-time” if you wish to invest a lumpsum amount then click on "Invest Now"
What is the NAV of Nippon India Large Cap Fund – Direct Growth ?
How to redeem Nippon India Large Cap Fund – Direct Growth holding ?
What is the minimum sip amount of Nippon India Large Cap Fund – Direct Growth?
What are the top sectors Nippon India Large Cap Fund – Direct Growth has invested in?
- Banks - 26.56%
- Petroleum Products - 8.62%
- IT-Software - 6.96%
- Leisure Services - 6.41%
- Finance - 5.78%
Can I make investments in both the SIP and Lump Sum schemes of Nippon India Large Cap Fund – Direct Growth?
How much returns have Nippon India Large Cap Fund – Direct Growth generated ?
What is the expense ratio of Nippon India Large Cap Fund – Direct Growth ?
What is the AUM of Nippon India Large Cap Fund – Direct Growth?
What are the top stock holdings of Nippon India Large Cap Fund – Direct Growth?
How can I redeem my investments in Nippon India Large Cap Fund – Direct Growth?
Step 2: Log in to your account by adding Folio No. and M-Pin
Step 3: Click on Widhrawal > Redemption
Step 4: Select Nippon India Large Cap Fund – Direct Growth in Scheme, enter the redemption amount, and click on submit button.