|Aster DM Health.||Healthcare||Equity||8.45%|
|Exit Load||For redemptions / switch outs (including SIP/STP) within 15 days from the date of allotment of units, irrepective of the amount of investment: 1% Nil - For redemption / switch outs after 15 days from the date of allotment.|
The investment objective of the scheme is to seek long term capital appreciation by investing in equity/equity related instruments of companies from the healthcare sector. However, there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the Scheme will be achieved. The Scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.
- Fund Name
- Fund Size
- 3Y Returns
- ICICI Pru Infrastructure Fund – Direct Growth
33.2%Fund Size - 2,986
44.2%Fund Size - 2,986
21.2%Fund Size - 2,986
- Franklin Build India Fund – Direct Growth
31%Fund Size - 1,506
39.8%Fund Size - 1,506
19.4%Fund Size - 1,506
- LIC MF Infrastructure Fund – Direct Growth
23%Fund Size - 116
34.1%Fund Size - 116
18.6%Fund Size - 116
- Franklin India Opportunities Fund – Direct Growth
27.4%Fund Size - 1,177
28.8%Fund Size - 1,177
16.8%Fund Size - 1,177
- ICICI Pru Banking & Financial Services – Dir Growth
14.6%Fund Size - 6,740
27%Fund Size - 6,740
12.5%Fund Size - 6,740
Frequently Asked Questions
How to invest in Quant Healthcare Fund – Direct (IDCW) ?
- Login to your 5paisa account, Go to the Mutual Funds section.
- Search for Quant Healthcare Fund – Direct (IDCW) in the search box.
- Click on "Start SIP" if you wish to do a SIP or click on “One-time” if you wish to invest a lumpsum amount then click on "Invest Now"
What is the NAV of Quant Healthcare Fund – Direct (IDCW) ?
How to redeem Quant Healthcare Fund – Direct (IDCW) holding ?
What is the minimum sip amount of Quant Healthcare Fund – Direct (IDCW)?
How can I redeem my investments in Quant Healthcare Fund – Direct (IDCW)?
Step 2: Log in to your account by adding Folio No. and M-Pin
Step 3: Click on Widhrawal > Redemption
Step 4: Select Quant Healthcare Fund – Direct (IDCW) in Scheme, enter the redemption amount, and click on submit button.