|Infosys||IT - Software||Equity||4.97%|
|St Bk of India||Banks||Equity||4.04%|
|Larsen & Toubro||Infrastructure Developers & Operators||Equity||2.63%|
|Hindalco Inds.||Non Ferrous Metals||Equity||2.01%|
|Interglobe Aviat||Air Transport Service||Equity||1.94%|
|AIA Engineering||Castings, Forgings & Fastners||Equity||1.7%|
|Power Grid Corpn||Power Generation & Distribution||Equity||1.31%|
|P & G Hygiene||FMCG||Equity||1.21%|
|Westlife Food||Quick Service Restaurant||Equity||1.07%|
|United Breweries||Alcoholic Beverages||Equity||0.8%|
|Page Industries||Readymade Garments/ Apparells||Equity||0.77%|
|Coal India||Mining & Mineral products||Equity||0.56%|
|Numero Uno Intl||Entertainment||Equity||0%|
|Cement & Cement Products||3.14%|
|Cash & Others||1.34%|
|Textiles & Apparels||0.86%|
|Govt Securities / Sovereign||10.27%|
|Net Curr Ass/Net Receivables||0.44%|
|Certificate of Deposit||0.18%|
|Exit Load||For exit within 12 months from th date of allotment. For 10% of investment - Nil For remaining investments - 1:00% For exit after 12 months from the date of allotment - NIL.|
SBI Mutual Fund’s SBI Equity Hybrid Fund Regular Growth is a hybrid mutual fund scheme. It was established on December 31, 1995, and is now handled by R. Srinivasan and Dinesh Ahuja. The SBI Equity Hybrid Fund Regular Growth has returned an average of 15.46% annually since its inception. The minimum investment needed is Rs 1,000, while the minimum incremental investment required is Rs 1,000. The minimum SIP investment is Rs 500.
By investing in a combination of debt and equity, the SBI Equity Hybrid Fund hopes to offer investors the potential for long-term capital appreciation together with the liquidity of an open-ended scheme. The fund’s investments are spread out over a variety of high-growth firms’ equities and some safer fixed-income assets. SBI Equity Hybrid Fund invests at least 65% of its assets in equities and equity-related securities. At any one moment, the fund will invest between 20% and 35% of its assets in debt and money market securities.
The fund’s investment strategy and goal are to offer investors with long-term capital appreciation and the flexibility of an open-ended scheme via a diversified portfolio of debt and equity investments. High-growth company stocks will make up the bulk of the scheme’s equity investments, with fixed-income securities providing a risk-offsetting buffer.
Pros & Cons
|The portfolio consists of a combination of debt and equity instruments, which serves to limit risk.||Not appropriate for investors with a short or extremely short time horizon.|
|If you redeem after 365 days from the date of allocation, there will be no exit load.||Small-cap stocks are high-risk investments because of their extreme sensitivity to market volatility.|
|There is no lock-up period, so you may withdraw your investment anytime you like.||There is a possibility that you may lose your invested funds due to performance risk.|
|Stocks of high-growth companies are chosen using a bottom-up stock selection technique.||Liquidity risk involved.|
Who should invest in SBI Equity Hybrid Fund Regular Growth?
Anyone who satisfies the following requirements or maintains the following standards can invest in this fund:
- Investors that are looking for capital appreciation over a prolonged period
- Investors that are looking to minimise their exposure to risk
- In addition, the scheme is appropriate for novice investors who lack prior expertise in trading in turbulent market conditions.
- Investors should have risk appetites that range from moderately high to high.
- When considering this opportunity, prospective investors should have a minimum investment horizon of 3 to 5 years.
What are the benefits of investing in the SBI Equity Hybrid Fund Regular Growth?
The SBI Equity Hybrid Fund Regular Growth has an impressive performance record over the long term.
- Compared to other asset types, equity offers the greatest potential for wealth generation over the long term. The programme invests between 65 and 80% of its assets in equities.
- The debt component of the plan helps to mitigate potential losses and maintains stability even in highly turbulent market circumstances.
- If the stock market declines owing to risk factors, the scheme should be able to control volatility and create long-term capital appreciation for investors.
- Units purchased before January 31, 2018, and sold on or after April 1, 2018, are free from long-term capital gains tax (LTCG) on any capital gains realised before April 1, 2018. The mutual fund will cover the DDT.
- While the investor is exempt from paying dividend tax, 11.648% (10% + 12% surcharge + 4% Health & education cess) is withheld from dividend payments before they reach the investor’s account.
- Fund Name
- Fund Size
- 3Y Returns
- ICICI Pru Equity & Debt Fund – Direct Growth
23.4%Fund Size - 26,182
26.9%Fund Size - 26,182
20%Fund Size - 26,182
- UTI-Aggressive Hybrid Fund – Direct Growth
20.5%Fund Size - 4,736
20.6%Fund Size - 4,736
15.5%Fund Size - 4,736
- Nippon India Equity Hybrid Fund – Direct Growth
19.1%Fund Size - 3,006
19.8%Fund Size - 3,006
11.2%Fund Size - 3,006
- Franklin India Equity Hybrid Fund – Direct Growth
17.6%Fund Size - 1,465
17.2%Fund Size - 1,465
15.3%Fund Size - 1,465
- Tata Hybrid Equity Fund – Direct Growth
11.7%Fund Size - 3,313
16.7%Fund Size - 3,313
13.6%Fund Size - 3,313
AMC Contact Details
Frequently Asked Questions
How to invest in SBI Equity Hybrid Fund – Direct Growth ?
- Login to your 5paisa account, Go to the Mutual Funds section.
- Search for SBI Equity Hybrid Fund – Direct Growth in the search box.
- Click on "Start SIP" if you wish to do a SIP or click on “One-time” if you wish to invest a lumpsum amount then click on "Invest Now"
What is the NAV of SBI Equity Hybrid Fund – Direct Growth ?
How to redeem SBI Equity Hybrid Fund – Direct Growth holding ?
What is the minimum sip amount of SBI Equity Hybrid Fund – Direct Growth?
What are the top sectors SBI Equity Hybrid Fund – Direct Growth has invested in?
- Debt - 21%
- Banks - 19.74%
- Finance - 5.76%
- Telecom-Services - 5.08%
- IT-Software - 4.08%
Can I make investments in both the SIP and Lump Sum schemes of SBI Equity Hybrid Fund – Direct Growth?
How much returns have SBI Equity Hybrid Fund – Direct Growth generated ?
What is the expense ratio of SBI Equity Hybrid Fund – Direct Growth ?
What is the AUM of SBI Equity Hybrid Fund – Direct Growth?
What are the top stock holdings of SBI Equity Hybrid Fund – Direct Growth?
How can I redeem my investments in SBI Equity Hybrid Fund – Direct Growth?
Step 2: Log in to your account by adding Folio No. and M-Pin
Step 3: Click on Widhrawal > Redemption
Step 4: Select SBI Equity Hybrid Fund – Direct Growth in Scheme, enter the redemption amount, and click on submit button.
Is there any lock-in period for SBI Equity Hybrid Fund - Direct Growth?
No, there is no lock-in period for SBI Equity Hybrid Fund – Direct Growth.