IDBI SIP Calculator
Mutual funds consist of a pool of money collected from several investors invested in securities such as stocks, bonds and money markets for capital gains. One of the most convenient methods for a beginner investor with a small corpus is the Systematic Investment Plan (SIPs). In India, people are shifting towards investing in mutual funds SIP. According to the Association of Mutual Funds in India (AMFI), the average asset under management in India was Rs. 40.49 trillion in November 2022. SIPs, or systematic investment plans, are among the most popular ways to invest, particularly among young people. IDBI Bank mutual funds allow you to reach your financial goals. Figuring out the SIP return is crucial before investing. You can assess your potential returns from the investment using the IDBI SIP Calculator.
The total value of your investment after
3Years will be
|Year||Invested Amount||Wealth Gained||Expected Amount|
|Year||Invested Amount||Wealth Gained||Expected Amount|
|2023||₹ 20,400||₹ 1,139||₹ 21,539|
|2024||₹ 20,400||₹ 3,395||₹ 45,334|
|2025||₹ 20,400||₹ 5,887||₹ 71,621|
Other SIP Calculators
Choose from our top performing funds
- 42% 3Y Return
- 28% 5Y Return
- 1Y Return
- 24% 3Y Return
- 23% 5Y Return
- 1Y Return
IDBI Asset Management Limited was incorporated on January 25, 2010, under the Companies Act 1956 with a mission “to promote financial inclusion, by assisting the common man in making informed investment choices, through mutual funds and thus bring to him, the prosperity of the capital markets”.
SIP calculator typically use inputs such as investment or target amount, expected IDBI SIP interest rate, investment period, and step-up rate. The investment amount, potential capital gains, and potential maturity amount are evident. To make investing easy, you can calculate your potential investment return using the IDBI SIP Calculator.
The IDBI SIP Calculator uses a method based on the investment amount. The investor enters the investment amount, term, interest, and step-up rate in the input fields. Please note that the IDBI SIP Calculator does not guarantee returns, as fund performance is subject to market fluctuations. Returns may fluctuate depending on the operational status of the fund.
The IDBI SIP calculator is an effortless tool that estimates the IDBI mutual fund performance based on the scheme's history. While the calculations can help you forecast investment performance, they do not guarantee such returns.
Additionally, mutual funds are market-linked. Therefore, there may be a discrepancy between the fund's performance and the final investment value. Returns in mutual fund SIPs are subject to market risk.
Any tool that calculates investment value at maturity assumes a return percentage. Generally, users need to enter this return value into the online SIP calculators. However, the IDBI SIP calculator determines this value based on the scheme's historical performance.
SIPs are preferable for risk-averse investors. These are more strategic investment plans than lump-sum investments. SIPs let you contribute a small amount each month to a mutual fund scheme instead of a massive chunk of your corpus at once.
Using an IDBI Mutual Fund SIP calculator has several benefits, including
- The calculator estimates how much you can save and earn using the power of compound interest.
- Manual calculations can introduce errors and discrepancies. The online SIP calculator eliminates all possibility of error and provides realistic predictions. These calculators are quick, which saves a lot of time. Simply enter the required information, and you will see your score in seconds.
- There are several mutual funds on the market. Everyone can achieve different returns. SIP Calculator will help you choose the one that best suits your purpose.
- IDBI's SIP Return Calculator provides a reasonable level of accuracy. However, the final results may differ slightly from expectations due to market risks.
- The IDBI Mutual Fund SIP calculator can be used unlimited times at no cost to the user.
- The majority of financial experts advise keeping a well-diversified portfolio that includes stocks, mutual funds, real estate, and other assets. You can allocate the funds to other savings and investments once you know the anticipated return from your mutual fund SIP.
Formula to Calculate IDBI SIP Returns
The SIP Return Calculator IDBI uses the typical SIP variables to calculate the ROI (Return On Investment) as
FV = [P x R x (1 + i) n-1/i] x (1 + i)
FV = Future Value
P = Principal
R = Expected Rate of Returns
i = Compound rate of return
n = Number of instalments
Manually, this calculation might take some time and be susceptible to human errors. The IDBI SIP investment calculator provides accurate results in no time and predicts the SIP's future valuation at the time of maturity.
Suppose you invest Rs. 2000 monthly through a SIP plan with a 2-year tenure with an expected return of 12%. The calculator estimates the return value right away:
Amount invested: Rs. 24,000
Expected return amount: Rs. 25, 619
Wealth gain: Rs. 1,619
In connection to the above illustration, the projected SIP returns based on these variables can be listed as
The IDBI SIP calculator can be used in two ways:
- To calculate the monthly SIP Amount: Here, you enter the targeted amount you want to achieve for a period at an expected rate of return to determine how much you should invest each month.
- To calculate the SIP Target amount: To use this function, you must know your monthly contributions to the mutual fund. With an expected rate of return and the tenure you want to invest for, you can assess your goal amount at maturity.
To estimate the monthly SIP amount, it utilises the following user inputs:
- The investment horizon (between 5–30 years).
- The expected rate of return (between 1%–20%).
- Your target amount (in Rupees).
The calculator calculates the scheme's historical returns based on the inputs above. Use the calculator to your advantage by following these simple steps:
Step 1: Enter your monthly investment amount
Step 2: Choose an IDBI mutual fund scheme as your first investment
Step 3: Determine the investment duration
Finally, the calculator provides an investment period value based on the scheme's past earnings, SIP amount, and investment period.
The IDBI SIP calculator estimates the performance of any IDBI mutual fund using the scheme's historical performance. The tool helps you make better investments by showing the fund’s standing within its category.
Here are some key benefits of the mutual fund calculator IDBI:
- Easy to use and effectively estimates SIP returns of IDBI mutual fund schemes.
- Technological advances can overcome the tedious process of manually calculating SIP returns.
- The IDBI SIP Calculator is easy to use with just a few inputs and is equally helpful for financial experts and newcomers.
- Investors can check the scheme's potential returns at their fingertips.
Frequently Asked Questions
Mutual funds are subject to market risk. Depending on your chosen fund, investing in IDBI SIP can provide a capital gain for your investment. Many of IDBI's equity programs have a CRISIL rating of 3 or higher, making them relatively reliable.
SIPs are a fantastic way to build investment habits. With IDBI SIPs, you can invest a fixed amount each month, reaching your financial goals over time.
Decide on a mutual fund and fill out an application. Submit it with the required documents at the nearest branch.
Step 1: Log in to your Demat account on the 5paisa app.
Step 2: Choose the desired IDBI mutual fund scheme.
Step 3: Select the “Start SIP” option.
Step 4: Fill in all the required details and upload all documents.
Step 5: Submit the application to open a SIP account.
Disclaimer: The calculator available on the 5paisa website is intended for informational purposes only and is designed to assist you in estimating potential investments. However, it is important to understand that this calculator should not be the sole basis for creating or implementing any investment strategy. 5Paisa does not take responsibility or liability for the accuracy of the figures generated by the calculator. It's also important to remember that the examples given here do not make any claims regarding the performance of any particular asset or investment. Before making any financial decisions based on the results of this calculator, we highly advise every investor to consult with a qualified advisor. View More..
Open Free Demat Account in 5 mins