|NTPC||Power Generation & Distribution||Equity||5.07%|
|St Bk of India||Banks||Equity||4.94%|
|HCL Technologies||IT - Software||Equity||4.71%|
|M & M||Automobile||Equity||4.36%|
|Hind.Aeronautics||Capital Goods-Non Electrical Equipment||Equity||4.24%|
|Infosys||IT - Software||Equity||4.08%|
|SBI Life Insuran||Insurance||Equity||4.01%|
|O N G C||Crude Oil & Natural Gas||Equity||2.7%|
|Bank of Baroda||Banks||Equity||1.89%|
|Dr Reddy's Labs||Pharmaceuticals||Equity||1.74%|
|Tech Mahindra||IT - Software||Equity||1.55%|
|Larsen & Toubro||Infrastructure Developers & Operators||Equity||1.54%|
|Bharat Dynamics||Capital Goods-Non Electrical Equipment||Equity||1.24%|
|Kalpataru Proj.||Capital Goods - Electrical Equipment||Equity||1.02%|
|B P C L||Refineries||Equity||1%|
|Coforge||IT - Software||Equity||0.99%|
|BEML Ltd||Capital Goods-Non Electrical Equipment||Equity||0.92%|
|GAIL (India)||Gas Distribution||Equity||0.89%|
|Varroc Engineer||Auto Ancillaries||Equity||0.55%|
|CESC||Power Generation & Distribution||Equity||0.49%|
|Crompton Gr. Con||Consumer Durables||Equity||0.27%|
|Interglobe Aviat||Air Transport Service||Equity||0.19%|
|Ramco Systems||IT - Software||Equity||0.11%|
|BEML Land Assets||Construction||Equity||0.08%|
|Bharti Airtel PP||Telecomm-Service||Equity||0.08%|
|Pharmaceuticals & Biotech||7.67%|
|Aerospace & Defense||5.74%|
|Cement & Cement Products||0.27%|
|Cash & Others||0.24%|
|Exit Load||1.00% - If Units are redeemed / switched-out within 1 year from the date of allotment. Nil - If Units are redeemed / switched-out after 1 year from the date of allotment.|
The HDFC Flexi Cap fund was launched in January 2015. The mutual fund scheme is being managed by Roshi Jain and Priya Ranjan. The Scheme has proved to provide an annualized return of 18.49 percent per annum, with a benchmark of the NIFTY 500 total return index. It is a pure equity scheme investing at least 64% of its assets in equity-related instruments.
This fund is very strong and widespread. It has 91.54% investment in domestic equities, of which 71.54% is in Large Cap stocks, 4.48% is in Medium Cap stocks, and the final 4.93% is in Small Cap stocks.
Pros and Cons
|HDFC flexi cap follows very good risk mitigation strategies that significantly lower the possibility that investors lose their money.||Assets and securities under the HDFC flexi cap can be dangerously volatile.|
|Good returns are provided over the long term. Investors may receive back ten times the amount they initially invested.||Due to the high risk and volatility, there are greater chances that investors might lose their capital invested.|
|This Scheme has a very affordable expense ratio. So, even those investors who have a tight budget will have no problem investing here.||This fund is absolutely not suitable for a short-term time period of investment.|
Who should invest?
Investors who are looking to invest money for at least 5-6 years should opt for the HDFC flexi cap fund. This fund is also great as an option if you are looking for high returns from your investment.
At the same time, any and all investors should also be prepared for the emergent possibility of moderate to high losses in their investments.
Investors who can make a purchase of Rs. 5,000 and, thereafter, an additional purchase of Rs. 1,000 can easily avail of this flexi fund.
HDFC flexi cap fund’s inflation-beating performance is consistently ranked among the most desired options within the Flexi Cap category by senior investors.
Benefits of HDFC Flexi Cap fund
- HDFC flexi-cap fund allows investors to have an opportunity to diversify their investment portfolio across the many stocks and companies of different market capitalizations. This significantly reduces the risks involved and lowers the overall volatility of the investor’s money.
- Flexi-cap funds are able to invest in any firm, irrespective of their apparent market capitalization. This makes choosing them advantageous over other mid-cap or small-cap funds, where the funds rigidly focus only on stocks based on market capitalization. This makes the fund very investment-friendly.
- The fund manager of the HDFC flexi-cap fund analyzes and assesses the growth potential of various stocks and companies regardless of their size or reputation. Money gets invested across various market segments and companies. There is lesser work stress on the investor himself as he can rest assured that his money is being put to good use.
- With an annualized return of 18.5 percent from over 65% of its assets as against a manageable expense ratio the HDFC Flexi Cap fund is guaranteed to prove as a beacon of money generation.
Roshi Jain - Fund Manager
Ms Jain holds many degrees, including CFA, ACA and PGDM. Before joining HDFC AMC, she worked with several other fund houses, including Goldman Sachs, Franklin Templeton Investments, Singapore, Wipro Ltd. and S. R. Batliboi & Co. She manages 5 schemes in total with an AUM of ₹10,242 Cr
- Fund Name
- Fund Size
- 3Y Returns
- Franklin India Flexi Cap Fund – Direct Growth
24.4%Fund Size - 11,749
31.3%Fund Size - 11,749
16.2%Fund Size - 11,749
- Union Flexi Cap Fund – Direct Growth
20.8%Fund Size - 1,595
25.4%Fund Size - 1,595
16.6%Fund Size - 1,595
- HSBC Flexi Cap Fund – Direct Growth
25%Fund Size - 3,534
25%Fund Size - 3,534
14.2%Fund Size - 3,534
- SBI Flexi Cap Fund – Direct Growth
17.2%Fund Size - 17,819
24.6%Fund Size - 17,819
14.6%Fund Size - 17,819
- Aditya Birla SL Flexi Cap Fund – Direct Growth
20.9%Fund Size - 17,296
24%Fund Size - 17,296
14.6%Fund Size - 17,296
AMC Contact Details
Frequently Asked Questions
How to invest in HDFC Flexi Cap Fund – Direct Growth ?
- Login to your 5paisa account, Go to the Mutual Funds section.
- Search for HDFC Flexi Cap Fund – Direct Growth in the search box.
- Click on "Start SIP" if you wish to do a SIP or click on “One-time” if you wish to invest a lumpsum amount then click on "Invest Now"
What is the NAV of HDFC Flexi Cap Fund – Direct Growth ?
How to redeem HDFC Flexi Cap Fund – Direct Growth holding ?
What is the minimum sip amount of HDFC Flexi Cap Fund – Direct Growth?
What are the top sectors HDFC Flexi Cap Fund – Direct Growth has invested in?
- Banks - 28.5%
- IT-Software - 10.41%
- Pharmaceuticals & Biotech - 7.67%
- Debt - 6.76%
- Aerospace & Defense - 5.74%
Can I make investments in both the SIP and Lump Sum schemes of HDFC Flexi Cap Fund – Direct Growth?
How much returns have HDFC Flexi Cap Fund – Direct Growth generated ?
What is the expense ratio of HDFC Flexi Cap Fund – Direct Growth ?
What is the AUM of HDFC Flexi Cap Fund – Direct Growth?
What are the top stock holdings of HDFC Flexi Cap Fund – Direct Growth?
How can I redeem my investments in HDFC Flexi Cap Fund – Direct Growth?
Step 2: Log in to your account by adding Folio No. and M-Pin
Step 3: Click on Widhrawal > Redemption
Step 4: Select HDFC Flexi Cap Fund – Direct Growth in Scheme, enter the redemption amount, and click on submit button.
Is there any lock in period for HDFC Flexi Cap Fund - Direct Growth?
No, there is no lock in period for HDFC Flexi Cap Fund – Direct Growth.