UTI SIP Calculator
A systematic investment plan (SIP) is a method of investing regularly in mutual funds. SIP lets you do things in a planned way to reach your financial goals and build wealth over time. Since investments are made regardless of market volatility, SIPs help eliminate behavioural bias and instil a sense of financial discipline. However, assessing the returns on SIP can be daunting. SIP calculators, like the UTI SIP Calculator, make this computation easy and accurate in seconds. Let's explore the UTI SIP calculator in detail.
|Year||Invested Amount||Wealth Gained||Expected Amount|
Choose from our top performing funds to start investment
What is a UTI SIP Calculator?
5paisa offers a user-friendly online UTI SIP calculator for investors, helping them make financial plans by predicting the corpus amount after the investment term or estimating the monthly SIP amount needed to reach a certain corpus.
For the investment corpus to be calculated, investors must enter the amount of the monthly SIP, the expected rate of return, the length of the investment, and, if they choose to, the step-up percentage. To figure out the monthly SIP, they need to input the target corpus amount instead of the monthly SIP amount and the duration they want to invest.
This calculator helps investors make objective financial plans by swiftly calculating difficult mathematical computations. With these calculations, you can change your investment amount based on your financial goals, risk tolerance, and budget. If the money invested isn't enough to reach the financial goals, investors can adjust their goals beforehand instead of panicking or being disappointed at the last minute.
How does the UTI Mutual Fund Calculator work?
For the UTI mutual fund calculator to figure out the corpus goal, investors must put in the following: The first thing an investor needs to know is how much they want to invest each month through a SIP. Second, investors must input their expected investment returns. These expected returns vary depending on the selected mutual fund scheme.
Once the investment term and the step-up percentage are entered, the SIP amount is by the given percentage at regular intervals. This calculation lets them know if their investment plans align with their financial goals.
How is the UTI Mutual Fund Calculator?
The UTI SIP calculator is a helpful tool that helps investors estimate the target corpus amount based on the monthly SIP investments, the investment period, and the expected rate of return. One can also figure out the monthly SIP investment to reach the goal corpus.
Investors who use the UTI mutual SIP return calculator to set realistic financial goals are more likely to keep investing, even when markets are down. They can also adjust their plans in advance if their investment falls short. For example, increasing a Rs 15,000 monthly SIP by 10% annually can grow an initial investment of Rs 1.03 crore to Rs 2.31 crore over 20 years with a 10% annual return. The UTI SIP Return calculator helps investors make informed decisions about SIP investments.
Formula to Calculate UTI SIP Returns
UTI mutual fund calculator employs user-entered data. You must input the investment amount, frequency, duration, and estimated returns. SIP return calculators use compound interest. The mutual fund returns are driven by the interest that is added to itself.
The UTI SIP calculator works based on the below-mentioned mathematical equation:
FV = P [(1+i)^n-1] * (1+i)/r
FV = Future value, or how much you'll get when at maturity
P = The amount you put into SIP
I = Compound rate of return
n = Number of months for the investment
r = Rate of return you expect
Take the case of putting away Rs 5,000 per month for 24 months.
You expect a 12% rate of return each year (r).
You have I = r/100/12 or 0.01.
FV = 15000 * [(1+0.01) ^240 - 1] * (1+0.01)/0.01
You get Rs 135,325 at maturity.
Here are the estimated Future Returns for different investment points in time as per the UTI SIP interest rate calculator
How to use UTI SIP Calculator?
You can use the UTI SIP calculator with a few clicks. It has a simple, easy-to-use, and efficient interface for determining investment returns. The tool displays results when you enter your mutual fund scheme fundamental information.
The steps to follow with the SIP return calculator UTI are as follows.
- Input the monthly invested amount—the amount you want to start the SIP. You can enter the monthly invested amount or drag the slider to the amount you wish to start the monthly SIP with.
- Input the number of years you wish to remain invested or move the slider to the appropriate number of years.
- Indicate the expected rate of return.
- Click or drag the slider to the position you want for the step-up percentage.
- Once you've put in all of the numbers, the mutual fund calculator UTI will give you an estimate of how much money you'll be able to take out when your investment period is over.
- The results also include a summary, which shows not only the final corpus amount at the end of the period but also the amount you originally invested and how much money you gained.
- The findings are also available in chart form.
What are the Benefits of the UTI SIP Calculator?
There are several benefits of using the UTI SIP Calculator, including
- Setting up the financial roadmap: The UTI mutual fund SIP calculator allows investors to make an objective investment plan by calculating how much money they will have at the end of the term or how much they need to invest each month to reach the target corpus.
- Financial planning made easier: When you have measurable results, you can also review your portfolio's performance from time to time to ensure that your financial plans are on the right course and that you can reach your financial goals as planned. If things need to be fixed, they can be fixed quickly.
- Making smart decisions: A UTI SIP calculator shows the expected rate of return and the investor's target corpus amount. So, if the investor can get the corpus with lower returns, he or she may want to invest in debt, which is relatively stable but has lower returns. This lets the investor change the overall risk of the portfolio of investments.
Other SIP Calculators
The best UTI mutual funds for SIP are:
- UTI Mid Cap Direct-Growth Fund.
- UTI Hybrid Equity Direct-Growth Fund
- UTI Nifty Next 50 Index Direct-Growth Fund
- UTI Value Opportunities Direct-Growth Fund
- UTI Flexi Cap Direct-Growth Fund.
- UTI Mastershare Direct-Growth Fund
- UTI Long Term Equity Direct-Growth Fund.
UTI SIP is safe, yes. It is a moderately high-risk fund that has given an annualised return, or CAGR, of 12.9% since it started. It is ranked 54 in the Multi-Cap category. Returns were 34% in 2021, 31.5% in 2020, and 11.7% in 2019.
The best way to put money into mutual fund schemes is through UTI SIPs. A systematic investment plan, or SIP, is similar to a recurring deposit in that a set amount is invested at regular intervals (weekly, monthly, or quarterly). SIPs can be started with as little as INR 500, making them the cheapest investment method.
Follow these steps to open a UTI mutual fund SIP account through 5paisa:
Step 1: Sign up for an account on "5paisa."
Step 2: Use your credentials to log in.
Step 3: Select a UTI mutual fund from the portal's selection.
Step 4: Select "Start SIP" and input the information. This includes details about the SIP amount, how long it will last, and when it will start.
Step 5: Tap the "Invest Now" button after choosing the date your SIP will begin.
Step 6: You can pay using either UPI or NetBanking. Tap "Click & Pay" and then fill in the information.
Step 7: Your SIP account is registered. Pick the amount you want to invest and keep investing.