IIFL SIP Calculator
Investing in mutual funds is a great way to grow your wealth over time. One of the most convenient methods for investors with a small corpus is the Systematic Investment Plan (SIPs). Investing in mutual funds through SIPs also provides diversification. Diversification is an investment strategy where you spread your money across different asset classes, sectors, and geographies to minimise risk. A mutual fund invests your money in a basket of stocks, bonds, or other securities and can help you achieve better returns while minimising risk. IIFL is one of the mutual funds that allow you to reach your financial goals. You can also assess your potential returns from the investment using the IIFL SIP Calculator.
The total value of your investment after
3Years will be
|Year||Invested Amount||Wealth Gained||Expected Amount|
|Year||Invested Amount||Wealth Gained||Expected Amount|
|2023||₹ 20,400||₹ 1,139||₹ 21,539|
|2024||₹ 20,400||₹ 3,395||₹ 45,334|
|2025||₹ 20,400||₹ 5,887||₹ 71,621|
Other SIP Calculators
Choose from our top performing funds
- 42% 3Y Return
- 29% 5Y Return
- 1Y Return
- 24% 3Y Return
- 23% 5Y Return
- 1Y Return
A subsidiary of IIFL Holdings Limited, IIFL Asset Management Company is one of the country's largest AMCs in total assets managed, making them the ideal investment option for potential and current SIP investors.
You can calculate potential investment returns using the IIFL SIP calculator. SIP calculators typically receive inputs such as investment or target amount, expected IIFL SIP interest rate, investment horizon, and step-up rate. It shows the investment amount, potential capital gains, and potential maturity amount.
The IIFL SIP calculator uses a method based on customised investment amounts. Investors enter the amount, term, interest, and step-up rate in the input fields. The IIFL SIP calculator does not guarantee returns, as fund performance is subject to market fluctuations. Returns may fluctuate depending on the operational status of the fund.
The IIFL SIP calculator estimates mutual fund performance considering its past performance. While the calculations help predict investment performance, they do not guarantee such returns. Additionally, fund performance and final investment differences may occur since mutual funds are market-linked.
Tools to calculate investment value at maturity assume a yield percentage. Typically, the user enters their return value into the online SIP calculator. However, the IIFL SIP calculator bases this value on the system's past performance.
Most beginners and risk-averse investors prefer SIPs. These are more strategic investments that invest periodically instead of a lump-sum cash outflow. SIPs let you contribute a small amount each month to a mutual fund scheme instead of a massive chunk of your corpus all at once.
Using an IIFL Mutual Fund SIP calculator has several benefits, including
- Determining potential returns: The mutual fund calculator IIFL estimates the potential returns on investments based on the mutual fund's past performance and the current market conditions.
- Planning for retirement: Mutual fund calculators determine the amount you need to save for retirement and how much your investments will likely grow over time.
- Comparing different funds: It can compare the performance and fees of different mutual funds, assisting you in making an informed investment decision.
- Monitoring your portfolio: Mutual fund calculators can track the performance of your current investments and make adjustments as needed.
- Reducing risk: By using a mutual fund calculator, you can predict the risk level of a fund so that you can make an informed decision based on your risk tolerance.
- Easy solution to complex calculations: Mutual Fund calculators help you avoid complex calculations and understand the performance of mutual funds in a more simplified way.
Formula to Calculate IIFL SIP Returns
To calculate the returns, the IIFL SIP calculator uses the typical SIP variables. The formula used is:
FV = [P x R x (1 + i) n-1/i] x (1 + i)
FV = Future Value
P = Principal
R = Expected Rate of Returns
i = Compound rate of return
n = Number of instalments
Manually, this calculation might take more time and effort and leave room for error. You can efficiently complete the task using the IIFL SIP investment calculator.
Suppose you invest Rs. 5,000 monthly through a SIP plan for 3 years with an expected return of 12%. The calculator estimates the return value right away:
- Amount invested: Rs. 1,80,000
- Expected return amount: Rs. 2,17,538
- Wealth gain: Rs. 37,538
In connection to the above illustration, the projected SIP returns based on these variables can be listed as
As mentioned above, a SIP calculator requires some inputs to calculate the SIP returns. The IIFL SIP Calculator uses the following information.
- Monthly investment amount
- Your fund name or expected growth rate
- Investment duration
- Step-up percentage (optional)
Simply input the information into the calculator, and you can realise your expected returns. The calculator is simple and can give you a solid idea of how your investment will pan out in the following steps:
Step 1: Enter your monthly investment amount.
Step 2: Choose a fund, such as the Bank of India Liquid Fund Regular Growth Fund, as your first investment.
Step 3: Determine the investment duration.
Finally, the calculator provides an investment period value based on the scheme's past earnings, SIP amount, and investment period.
The SIP Return Calculator IIFL estimates the performance of any IIFL mutual fund using the scheme's historical performance. The tool helps investors choose better investments by showing where their fund stands within its category.
Here are some key benefits of the IIFL SIP calculator:
- The IIFL SIP calculator can help you estimate potential returns by computing the current market and rate of return on your investments.
- The calculator can determine how much you need to save for your future financial goals and how much your investments will likely grow over time.
- It can help you compare the performance and fees of different mutual funds offered by IIFL, which can assist you in making an informed investment decision.
- The calculator can track the performance of your current investments and make adjustments as needed.
- Using the calculator, you can calculate the risk level of a fund to make an informed decision based on your risk tolerance.
- The IIFL SIP calculator is user-friendly and can be easily accessed online, allowing you to quickly and easily determine the potential returns on your investments.
Frequently Asked Questions
Mutual funds are subject to the risks involved in the capital market. Investing in IIFL SIP can lead to a gain or loss depending on the performance of your chosen fund. Many of IIFL's equity programs have a CRISIL rating of 3 or higher, making them relatively reliable.
IIFL SIPs are a great way to build investment habits. The fixed amounts you invest each month will add up over time. Moreover, IIFL has a CRISIL rating of 3 or more, which makes it reliable.
Decide on a mutual fund and fill out an application. Submit it with the required documents at the nearest branch.
Step 1: Log in to your Demat account on the 5paisa app.
Step 2: Choose the desired IIFL mutual fund scheme.
Step 3: Select the “Start SIP” option.
Step 4: Fill in all the required details and upload all documents.
Step 5: Submit the application to open a SIP account.
Alternatively, you can visit the nearest IIFL branch and speak with an investment advisor to open a SIP account. They will guide you through the process and help you with the forms.
Disclaimer: The calculator available on the 5paisa website is intended for informational purposes only and is designed to assist you in estimating potential investments. However, it is important to understand that this calculator should not be the sole basis for creating or implementing any investment strategy. 5Paisa does not take responsibility or liability for the accuracy of the figures generated by the calculator. It's also important to remember that the examples given here do not make any claims regarding the performance of any particular asset or investment. Before making any financial decisions based on the results of this calculator, we highly advise every investor to consult with a qualified advisor. View More..
Open Free Demat Account in 5 mins